How long until the Pats sign Bruschi or Junior Seau?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: How long until the Pats sign Bruschi or Junior Seau?

In Response to Re: How long until the Pats sign Bruschi or Junior Seau?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How long until the Pats sign Bruschi or Junior Seau? : "The W against Buffalo was luck" Just like the Gints win against the Pats in the Super Bowl???? All good teams have two or three lucky wins a year.  Look at Pittsburgh vs. Arizona. I don't hear anyone saying the Squeelers were lucky, yet they were.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

If by "luck" you mean the officials gave the Steelers every break they could, then yeah, they had luck. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Gman you are no Pats fan so just shut up and stop saying you are, if, IF you really are what you claim to be then read the following;

How to Fold Up Your Tent to go Home

ehudsonjMember
    By ehudsonj
    User-Submitted Article
    Article Rating:  (4 Ratings)

How to fold up your standard tent properly before heading home is most important to ensure long life and useage from your tent.

Difficulty: Moderately Easy
    Instructions

Things You'll Need:

• Stuff sacks that normally come with the tent, but if not available, we can still get this done
    1. Step1

Clean up the Tent, and do some housecleaning before we start the knockdown:
      We have had a lovely dry camping trip and we want to bundle up our tent properly, ready for us to pop it in the car and go, for the next time. If it was a wet trip, see below for tips to deal with that.
      Knocking down the tent is the opposite of putting it up.
      But first, take a moment to clean out any dirt or leaves, etc. inside the tent, before we continue. You might have a little brush+dustpan just for this job. If not do the best to sweep it out the front door.
      If your tent is a really light-weight version, and you didn't use any pegs, then just pick up the empty tent and with the door still unzipped and wide open, give the tent a good shake out.
      Now if you have 4 pegs available, peg the corners of the tent, it will help shortly with the folding.

2. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">2

Let's start to knock down the tent:
    Assuming your tent is the newer style and comes with a fly, no matter what size it is, unhook the fly and set it aside for the moment. If it comes with it's own stiffener pole(s) either in sections or one-piece, remove these and set aside as well. If it comes with it's own pegs, pull them out, clean them off as best as possible and set them aside for later packing.

3. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">3

Start on the tent itself: 
    Zip the windows closed, but leave a gap in the zipper for the air trapped inside to escape! 
    Remove all pegs holding the tent, except for the ones at each corner. 
    It may be necessary to unhook the tent itself, from the frame work of poles. Carefully take apart and remove the poles that held up the tent. 
    These may either form an external framework for the outside of the tent, or may slide into sleeves that criss-cross the tent itself.
    The poles may be aluminum pipes that slide into each other end-to-end and join at the top in a cross-piece. 
    Pull to seperate.
    The poles might be more like a long sectional bamboo pole with seperate sections strung together with a strong elastic cord.
    Pull the sections slightly further apart and then fold them back and forth to collapse the long length to something easier to handle.
    Set either of these styles of poles aside until later.

4. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">4

Folding the tent: 
    Sides get folded flat first- No bunching up the tent! (See why below)
    Here is where the corner pegs play a role. 
    Start with the left side of your tent. Locate the top/center point of the tent and pull the top of the tent to the right side of the tent until the left side is flat. Make a fold point on the left side of the tent, so we can fold it back in half. Pull the same top point, back to the left, so we flatten the right side of the tent. 
    We want to prevent any sharp creases from developing in our tent, which over time in storage, can cause the tent material to crack and then the tent will rip or leak.

5. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">5

Folding the tent: (continued) 
    Now we must do the tent material flattening again, but with the back of the tent, and lastly, the front.
    Leave the bottom of the door unzipped, so the air can escape and allow you to fold and then roll your tent into a compact package.

6. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">6

Folding the tent: (continued)
    This step of collapsing the tent may require you to fold the tent in thirds or quarters (ie. fold the tent in half and then in half again) depending on how big your tent actually is.
    (For sake of discussion, we will fold our tent in thirds) 
    Now pull the pegs at the corners of the tent.
    First go to the back corners of the tent, and fold the back edge of the tent bottom towards the front door, so you will have a tent in thirds, like folding a sheet of paper to go into a long business envlope.
    Fold the front door backwards onto the other part.

7. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">7

Folding the tent: (continued)-(finishing off)
    Locate the fly set aside earlier, fold it to fit onto of the tent now folded into thirds.
    Start at one side or the other, and roll the tent up as tight as you can, squishing out any air pockets, so as to make the tent small enough to fit into it's stuff sack it there is one.
    If there isn't one, then secure the rolled up tent with bungy cords or a rope.

8. Stephttp://i.ehow.com/ui/images/bg/circles.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #ffffff; display: block; background-position: 0% -25px; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px">8

Final Steps:
    You should have placed a tarp under your tent when you set it up, with any excess tucked under the tent, so it didn't catch any dew or rain and allow it to come under the actual tent itself. 
    Fold this up and slide it into the same stuff bag as the tent, either seperately, or at the same time as the tent goes in.
    If this same sack has the room, gather your poles and pegs and slide them into the bag, between the bag and the tarp, so that the poles and pegs don't put a hole in the tent.
    You're done!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]At least the Red Sox will be playing into October when the Pat season will be over.  Maybe they will lose to the Yankees again.  But don't worry Boston the Celtics will start up again and be beat by LA just as another season of the BoSox start up.  There is always next year.  Well, maybe not with Obama in office.  When his stimulus inflation hits no one will be able to go to the games.
    Posted by GMan1973[/QUOTE]

You mean when the bond debt from eight years of Bush's deficit spending matures and his tax cuts prove not to have been the boon to the economy he argued it would be?  The brightest minds are calling this a "W-shaped recovery", as in the weak recovery now is false, soon to be followed by another, worse dive when the bond debt from Bush comes due and stagflation cripples the U.S.  But they could easily have just been referring to "W". LOL

Seriously dude, keep the politics out of the sports forum.  It does not make you look smart or informed, it is irritating because we are here for joyful escapism, and you are not going to convince anybody of anything.  In case you haven't learned by now, the opinions and ideological slants are well entrenched on both sides. You and your ilk are boring us.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow gloom and doom! I'm not paniking yet.

Go Pats!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone is saying the Pats defense is not the problem but I disagree.  The Jets should of scored zero points.  The Jets stink with the rookie QB.  16 doesn't sound bad but my local pee wee team could of kept the Jets to 16.  For the offense, many times after an injury like that ... the QB never is the same.  2007 is gone.  Look at the bright side.... maybe next year we can sign Farve.
    Posted by GMan1973[/QUOTE]...Sixteen is better than 9. You lost..to a rookie. Deal with it. It may be different next time but it's time for some humble pie from the second-worst fan base in "entitlement" (behind the skanks).

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm beginning to have my doubts about Switzerland.

And I've always been a fan of the Swiss.

Even when most people didn't know they existed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

At least we have the Bruins and Celtics to look forward to. And the Sox for a little while...  I agree that the Pats are a joke. They have let too many good players go while not improving on those vacant positions. The only player who has shown anything so far is Edelman. And Brady should just go home to his mansion already. He has shown nothing on the field and looks like he's afraid to get hit. He is done- FINISHED. Once you let the linebackers get in your head it is OVER. They should have signed the hungry, talented Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family where he so clearly would much rather be anyway now.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]At least we have the Bruins and Celtics to look forward to. And the Sox for a little while...  I agree that the Pats are a joke. They have let too many good players go while not improving on those vacant positions. The only player who has shown anything so far is Edelman. And Brady should just go home to his mansion already. He has shown nothing on the field and looks like he's afraid to get hit. He is done- FINISHED. Once you let the linebackers get in your head it is OVER. They should have signed the hungry, talented Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family where he so clearly would much rather be anyway now.
    Posted by Dadairt666[/QUOTE]

Hey Dildosix how long have you been a mole?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]At least we have the Bruins and Celtics to look forward to. And the Sox for a little while...  I agree that the Pats are a joke. They have let too many good players go while not improving on those vacant positions. The only player who has shown anything so far is Edelman. And Brady should just go home to his mansion already. He has shown nothing on the field and looks like he's afraid to get hit. He is done- FINISHED. Once you let the linebackers get in your head it is OVER. They should have signed the hungry, talented Cassel and let Brady stay home with the family where he so clearly would much rather be anyway now.
    Posted by Dadairt666[/QUOTE]

I just love posts like this.  I feel like a freaking genius after reading this type of stuff.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Everyone has a right to an opinion and here's mine. I've been a Pats fan for 35 years
    . I would like to have seen the Pats trade Brady (like they did Bledsoe) and keep Cassel. Using Brady as a trade to build a New defense and O-Line so that this team would be up there for another 5 to 7 years.  Everyone forgets Brady is only human. He's taken a lot of punishment over the years and has a new life, and if no one thinks that a wife and kid isnt a distraction from his old lifestyle of football, football, football then your in for a shock. Tom B also wants to get into Politics, hes already got 3 rings, will be a Hall of Fame Quaterback and Sweetie Cakes at home will be saying, Tom Dearest stay home with me and the Baby, forget about that nasty old game. The time to trade him fro a BlockBuster deal is gone and past now, which in my opinion would have been business wise the thing to do.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Do not pay attention to Gman. He is a troll, nothing more. same goes with Dadairt. They are only here to rile everyone up while there may be doubt after a tough loss. The last guy who wants to trade Brady...well, just look at his picture, would you trust anyone who looked like that? We all (real fans) knew the defense would be a work in progress. Out of 11 guys, 6 of them are gone! Brady needs to get comfortable with the new receivers (I wish they could have kept Gaffney, he was on the same page as Tom). Edelman looks like another Welker, I'm sure when he gets in synch with Tom he will be a great asset. He did pretty well last Sunday. Revis is a good CB, and he played Moss well. Welker would have made a difference, too. Where Edelman is still trying to figure out where Tom will go when pressured, he is still learning. And lest anyone forget, back in 01 they were 5-5 in November! Anyone "throwing in the towel" now is either foolish, paranoid, or a troll! I also doubt anyone here could have put together a better team than BB. So let's ignore these trolls. There are enough of them to have their own "doom and gloom" conversations!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Well I think it is great if the reast of the NFL writes off the Pats. Then tehy can do what they do best and progress through the season getting better to be in top form for the playoffs!

The Patriots have not gelled yet. But even one missed opportunity in the red zone for a touchdown would have at least tied the game.

the defense kept it close, but the offesne was not firing on all points. Welker would have been the difference on 3rd down conversion, too bad Faulk wasn't used more often....

5-2 at the break will be nice and then watch them tear it up.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from GMan1973. Show GMan1973's posts

What did I tell you! Next is BRUUUU