How long will they stay together?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Re: How long will they stay together?

I think Branch is going to stick around as long as they will keep him.  He went elsewhere and learned that it's much easier to have success with BB and Brady.  Why not stick around and try to win a cople more rings?

Welker is a monster in New England's offense, but is part of that due to Brady's accuracy?  Welker is a very small target, only a few other QB's could deliver the ball with such accuracy.  Also, the West Coast offense works the slot like no other.  He would be foolish to leave the best franchise in the NFL.  I expect a home team discount to stick around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: How long will they stay together?:
    In Response to Re: How long will they stay together? : I think we can keep both TEs and I think it's worth it, but it would come out of the WR budget because Hernandez is more of a WR
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Agree, they offer different assets as receivers and they're both getting plenty of balls thrown their way.   Hernadez was Brady's go to guy in the redzone early on before he sprained his knee.  Now he has bounced back and I think will finish strong like he started.  These guys are both legit weapons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Not sure. But in the end, it does not matter. There will be another gronk, another branch, another everyone. Well, maybe not another wes. Enjoy them while they are here and we are still a great team. We may only have a few more years of this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

1 more year... branch as the 3rd WR... i´m confident that we will draft or get a good number 2 WR for years to come...

Sections
Shortcuts