how long would trolls stick around if...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

Re: how long would trolls stick around if...

In Response to Re: how long would trolls stick around if...:
    [QUOTE]I think it would be easier if the mods simply did what they were supposed to do here.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

AHH HA HA! HA HA.

Oh wait, you were serious. I think there is a better chance of seeing Bill Belichick and Eric Mangini making out at the 50 yard line during the Superbowl.

These people are spectacularly lazy and incompetent.

As far as trolls go, you have to consider the source. These people are deranged. That's why they come here to stalk and harrass. Who cares what they think about anything? Let them flail about, throw their little temper tantrums and make fools out of themsleves. It's all for nothing. None of makes any difference to anything.

As long as there are people here that feel the urge to waste thier time engaging them, they will be here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

if...

We could just reply to their posts with "19-0".

Although they probably wouldn't be here if that were the case.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

But the funny part of your comment is that someone like myself, a long time Pats fan, long time NFL fan, numerous working relationships with ex players including many, many retired Pats, is labeled a troll because I try to formulate my own opinions on what I see, not what I read, and sometimes disagree with what BB is doing or has done. I have to say, a poster on this site should be able to feel that while BB is the greatest coach of all time, yet sometimes disagree with some of his decisions. That does not make a person a troll.
    Same holds true with other posters comments on this site. A responder should be able to disagree with those comments, with out being thought a troll.
    Lastly, anyone should be able to comment on positives of other teams, even the Jets, with out being labeled a troll.
    I often find after stating an opinion, or disagreeing with an opinion, the person calling me a troll usually has no intelligent come back, or simply does not understand the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to how long would trolls stick around if...:
    [QUOTE]Nobody ever responded to them,  acted like they weren't even here?  They are never looking for a legit argument, they never accept when they are wrong, nor are they ever humble when they are right (which isn't very often).  They are only looking for attention.  Wonder how long it would take for them to get bored and just move on if nobody ever acknowledged them?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I never respond to Trolls....ever.  I simply ignore them and cringe every time a regular validates them by responding to their drivel and making it viewable to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I don't believe I've even once in all the time I've been here responded to a blatant troll post.  I don't have the time or patience for such things, and I've never been one to feed a troll on any forum, or any aspect of life for that matter.  Their whole purpose and desire is to get a personal rise out of riling others up, so why feed them by giving them what they want?  Ignore them and they'll slink off somewhere else. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Use the little icon at bottom that reads ignore 'manning rules'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Whenever I read garbage like Manning Idiot posts or any other nut case troll, I hit the ignore button immediately.  I don't come here to read that kind of horse dung.  

It must be part of human nature that some people want to argue with trolls. But I believe it is impossible to win an argument with someone whose main purpose in life is to bust ba-----lls.  So why do it?  

OTOH, I see this morning that the thread witn the most number of comments (110) is one that was started by the Manning Idiot.    IMO, this is unfortunate because some other thread that has something realistically pertinent to the Patriots is held in the back burner.  This is happening while some idiot troll is getting off by people replying to him.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: how long would trolls stick around if...": [QUOTE]No. YOUR commentary, praising Mark Sanchez being the highlight here, clearly weakens your credibility. Don't play coy. Any Pats fan praising Sanchez is going to raise eyebrows.  We don't care if you claim to have relationships with former players, or whatever. That doesn't mean jack squat. Most former Pats players under the Sullivans could only DREAM of what current Pats players play under now with what Kraft and BB have done here, It's one thing to disagree as a fan, but to play intot he media's witch hunt towards BB here these last few years is a joke, We're witnessing history beyond belief here and we have a media who totally under-appreciates it. Chris Gasper just wrote a column about Brady turning 35, saying when will BB get Brady a defense. It never ends. My question to you and the Gaspers, the Mazz and Felger dorks is, WHEN will Tom Brady be Tom Brady again in January and February? Translation? I don't take people like you seriously, RKarp, because you've proven you can't think for yourself or analyze the game or this team well. Trolls don't have the ability to analyze well either, because they're insecure people. Think for yourself. Don't rely on trying to impress us because you bumped into Tedy Bruschi as a guy who connects tv cables at the ESPN truck. Bruschi was FLAT OUT WRONG with his Pats anaylysis in 2010 and 2011.  Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE] Russ, Your sitting in Carolina in Moms basement watching the game on tv. When was the last game u attended? Training campe? What frame of reference do you have other than tv and guys like Gasper, Felger and myself? You love to talk trash and stir he pot, calling out Brady all the time. But seriously, you have no clue what you are talking about. Keep on ranting, just understand not too many on the board take what you say with a grain of salt

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]No. YOUR commentary, praising Mark Sanchez being the highlight here, clearly weakens your credibility.

Spare us your imbecility, imbecile. Your constant bashing of Brady's play and BB's coaching pales such things as an erroneous compliment to Sanchez. Troll.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I don't mind them here. Sometimes you get someone who actually has a decent opinion of whats going on and doesn't just come here to rattle everyone's cage. I also think its a little foolish for them to come in here and talk smack. They just don't have a chance but they still come in. Jint has something to bring but anyone pulling for the jets has to be out their minds to come in here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "how long would trolls stick around if...": [QUOTE]Nobody ever responded to them,  acted like they weren't even here?  They are never looking for a legit argument, they never accept when they are wrong, nor are they ever humble when they are right (which isn't very often).  They are only looking for attention.  Wonder how long it would take for them to get bored and just move on if nobody ever acknowledged them? Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE] In theory it would work, but in practice yd never get everyone to play along. Plus, most of the time trolls say things that are so dumb, that it's like taking shots at a slow moving zeppelin. Easy money.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: how long would trolls stick around if...": [QUOTE]if... We could just reply to their posts with "19-0". Although they probably wouldn't be here if that were the case. Posted by TheSalmon[/QUOTE] +1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]I think it would be easier if the mods simply did what they were supposed to do here.
    If the Mods did their job as you say, you would have been the first stooge to go and banned for life.Yell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: how long would trolls stick around if...": [QUOTE]No. YOUR commentary, praising Mark Sanchez being the highlight here, clearly weakens your credibility. Don't play coy. Any Pats fan praising Sanchez is going to raise eyebrows.  We don't care if you claim to have relationships with former players, or whatever. That doesn't mean jack squat. Most former Pats players under the Sullivans could only DREAM of what current Pats players play under now with what Kraft and BB have done here, It's one thing to disagree as a fan, but to play intot he media's witch hunt towards BB here these last few years is a joke, We're witnessing history beyond belief here and we have a media who totally under-appreciates it. Chris Gasper just wrote a column about Brady turning 35, saying when will BB get Brady a defense. It never ends. My question to you and the Gaspers, the Mazz and Felger dorks is, WHEN will Tom Brady be Tom Brady again in January and February? Translation? I don't take people like you seriously, RKarp, because you've proven you can't think for yourself or analyze the game or this team well. Trolls don't have the ability to analyze well either, because they're insecure people. Think for yourself. Don't rely on trying to impress us because you bumped into Tedy Bruschi as a guy who connects tv cables at the ESPN truck. Bruschi was FLAT OUT WRONG with his Pats anaylysis in 2010 and 2011.  Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE] ^^^ Biggest loser/troll on here , maybe the entire internet. It's amazing how wrong he is and will never admit it. All he does is foam at mouth waiting for someone to say something about 12 or the offense. Then hijacks threads like a terrorist. He's a bat chit wing nut on some mission. The guy seriously needs to get a life , job , gf etc. He's an admitted 30 something that spends 10-15 hours a day , posting hundreds of times a day on BDC. Not to mention he , more than anyone argues with these trolls and keeps them here. Come to think about it , all he does is argue. He's a sad person with real issues. Anyone who thought Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the league has mental problems.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Do you think your team will try and lose on purpose again this season? I can see them trying to get the first overall by tanking again. Trade the pick for a ransom.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

You might as well close it down.  Everyone has put you on ignore except me and I am about to do the same. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

ManningRules has been reported numerous times for trolling and spamming the threads with his crap, yet he still remains.  Good job doing your jobs, mods.