How many completions for Tebow tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

How many completions for Tebow tonight?

Anyone care to guess?

I though about it and I can even guess. It could be 10 or it could be zero!

I wanna say Tebow will do something, but not sure what he can do.

His own coach made some disparaging comments the other day saying Tebow would be screwed if they ran a regular offense and since im being forced to play him I have adjusted the game plan to suit and try to salvage the season.

Thats pretty tough, so I am rooting for the kid just because of what he must be going through in Denver.  He probably will never run a pro offense effectively but if he can get some more wins this season he will have made some look foolish atleast.

Only thing going for Denver is that the Jets offense isnt very good right now. Dont know Revis' status, but what can Tebow do against N.Y. tonight to have some success. Gimmick option plays?  He should be able to atleast make it interesting I hope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: How many completions for Tebow tonight?

He is going to have to air it out tonight because they are going to be down.  Look for record number of attempts (18) from Tebow tonight while completing 7, yes 7, passes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

12 One thing I will say is that the Broncos have suddenly become interesting. Nobody has ever really tried (that I know of) to run an offense like that in the NFL. Of course, it is well suited to Tebow but what happens when they can't get the run going? Do they let him throw, or just keep running into a brick wall? If it works, somebody in the NFL will copycat, if it doesn't Tebow is probably gone. Plus I'd love to see the jets lose, I'll be watching.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

10 ! and a big fat W for TEBOW !!!!!

go pats !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Jay..I might give Tebow more than 7 completions in this game. First, Denver's run game is experiencing some injury issues with Moreno to IR and McGahee hurt. The only guy left is Lance Ball...he hasn't seen any real action. Tebow might just be carrying this team a little more than say last week. It's too bad really, because I think Denver could beat the Jets if McGahee and Moreno were healthy. THey have the 2nd leading rushing attack, and the Jets Defense is middle of the pack in terms of stoping the run.

What I'm most interested in is how the Jets are going to play Tebow. Do they drop 7 back and dare him to pass? I don't think they can. Tebow can run and he's fearless doing it. The Jets are going to have to get pressure from 3 or 4, their LB's stay home. If Revis is out, and I'm Denver, I'm testing the Jets secondary. Tebow is going to mess with them using that college QB option. The only problem is he's optioning to a 3rd string back.

Here's hoping Denver wins. If they do, the Jets will be on full fledged suicide watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: How many completions for Tebow tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Jay..I might give Tebow more than 7 completions in this game. First, Denver's run game is experiencing some injury issues with Moreno to IR and McGahee hurt. The only guy left is Lance Ball...he hasn't seen any real action. Tebow might just be carrying this team a little more than say last week. It's too bad really, because I think Denver could beat the Jets if McGahee and Moreno were healthy. THey have the 2nd leading rushing attack, and the Jets Defense is middle of the pack in terms of stoping the run. What I'm most interested in is how the Jets are going to play Tebow. Do they drop 7 back and dare him to pass? I don't think they can. Tebow can run and he's fearless doing it. The Jets are going to have to get pressure from 3 or 4, their LB's stay home. If Revis is out, and I'm Denver, I'm testing the Jets secondary. Tebow is going to mess with them using that college QB option. The only problem is he's optioning to a 3rd string back. Here's hoping Denver wins. If they do, the Jets will be on full fledged suicide watch.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't dropping back 7 be daring them to run? I expect the Jets to stack the box with 4 or 5 back and dare him to pass. But since I refuse to pay 10 bucks a month for the NFL network I'll have to rely on you guys to tell me tomorrow how they played it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jests will be crushed if he completes more than 2 against their defense!  It will be a VERY interesting game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

9 of 21 for 148 yards and 1td 56 yards rushing 1td. Broncos win 17-14

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

1-13 with four picks. The honeymoon is OVER! Tebow is a very, very poor QB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]9 of 21 for 148 yards and 1td 56 yards rushing 1td. Broncos win 17-14
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

I kind of agree with these numbers. Excpet I think the Jets may struggle to get over 10 points. Remember, Sanchez does not have his coach's confidence I don't think. They are playing in Denver. And the Broncos have some re-newed life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

he goes 10 for 18, 2 TD's, and adds one running.  They beat the Jests 31-17.  So let it be written......so let it be done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrewserBrad. Show BrewserBrad's posts

I think he will do better than last week so I say 3! The Jets will load up the box and force him to do more this week. I hope Lance Ball does good as I just picked him for my fantasy teamWink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I can't imagine him doing anything, the Jets will sell out on run downs and force him into 3rd and long....6/16 1td 1int.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm going to go with 6 of 13 with a TD. Figuring low scoring game with a lot of running.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

14 for 27

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Tebow throws for 300... after Jeremiah Johnson takes out Revis and Cromartie with his .50 Hawken and tomahawk

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

is there a link to watch the game online? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

3 for 4 thus far

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yeah, but they are obviously not afraid to take shots.  I'm sticking with 10 of 18.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many completions for Tebow tonight? : I kind of agree with these numbers. Excpet I think the Jets may struggle to get over 10 points. Remember, Sanchez does not have his coach's confidence I don't think. They are playing in Denver. And the Broncos have some re-newed life.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Dang I was so close. The Jets struggled to get over 10. Huge win by Tebow and the Broncos

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]9 of 21 for 148 yards and 1td 56 yards rushing 1td. Broncos win 17-14

Final stats 9 of 20 for 104 yards and 68 yards rushing 1td. Broncos win 17-13. Did I win anything?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many completions for Tebow tonight? : Final stats 9 of 20 for 104 yards and 68 yards rushing 1td. Broncos win 17-13. Did I win anything?

Pretty darn close, can you predict lotto numbers?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many completions for Tebow tonight? : Pretty darn close, can you predict lotto numbers?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I wish I could man! Maybe I'll go out and buy a lotto card tomorrow

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, that was pretty close. When he completed that back shoulder throw on the first play I knew he would have a good game. I didnt know they would run on the Jets, but it seems everyone on that team works harder than they would to try to win. They all like Tebow and want him to succeed so they go the extra mile for him.

Before the game, they showed the saefty Moore coming out the tunnel saying "Go Bronco's, we going all the way"   Now I dont believe that, but they do and thats scary.

I found myself after that game winning TD - chanting TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW, than I said , Wait , we gotta play him too, Oh Sheee-it!

Their defense is gonna give us some problems I think with that dude Von coming off the edge and Bailey is still legit. For now, I am just happy they beat the Jets and made Sanchez look like the worst QB in the league. Rexy was in tears after the game!  LMAO