How many for Gronk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: How many for Gronk?

In Response to Re: How many for Gronk?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How many for Gronk? : I'll say 15, and Hern should have as many
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

If Hernandez is only out for two games, maybe.  But if he's out longer, I don't think he'll catch Gronk.  I'll put Hernandez on 13.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

hey guys im just north of denver myself... stupid broncos lol

as for as gronk goes, i think if he gets 2 more this week, we can easily expect 15-16 out of him this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He has a very good chance of leading the league in TD catches, it's obvious how much Brady loves going to him down in the red zone and so far nobody has been able to stop it. He is too big for DBs, too fast for LBs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Geez, I just moved to Colorado Springs yesterday.  How many is that so far?  4 of us?  Luckily, I was able to watch the game in Manhattan, KS before driving the rest of the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

114 TD's.....Da Gronks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

PatsFanGermany / flutie66 / MoreRings

Colorado Springs has a bonafide registered Pats fan club called Pikes Peak Pats.  They meet at The Fox and Hound behind the Cinemark Theater on Powers.  They are going to have a tailgate at the Pats-Broncos game in December.  I have 4 tickets.  Should be good.  I'm believing that the outcome will be better than 2 years ago.

And Gronk should put up another 2....

Heres the website if your interested.
    http://www.pikespeakpats.com/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ya i joined the pikes peak thing when i moved out here, but i never go to any of the meetups.  a few years ago when the pats came out here kraft came out and was hanging out with the fans from pikes peak, and i was a the game with a broncos fan so he didnt want to go

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

including playoffs 25. not including playoffs 18

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

In Response to Re: How many for Gronk?:
    [QUOTE]PatsFanGermany / flutie66 / MoreRings Colorado Springs has a bonafide registered Pats fan club called Pikes Peak Pats.  They meet at The Fox and Hound behind the Cinemark Theater on Powers.  They are going to have a tailgate at the Pats-Broncos game in December.  I have 4 tickets.  Should be good.  I'm believing that the outcome will be better than 2 years ago. And Gronk should put up another 2.... Heres the website if your interested. http://www.pikespeakpats.com/
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Very Cool 347.  I'll have to stop in for a visit sometime. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Gronk now has 10 TDs after 10 games. Some of you may need to adjust your predictions. Also, Aaron Hernandez has 5 TDs. The record for touchdowns in a season by a tight end is 13 shared by Antonio Gates(2004) and Vernon Davis(2009).

MVPkilla, where did you go?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Looks like he'll end up with 16 worst case, best case @2 per game 22 Tds

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks for finding this thread Digger

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

500 million touchdowns

seriously, i'd guess 18 total for hte year, although as another fantasy owner whose league lets him play TEs as receivers i'm hoping for many more (like, 25 to break Randy Moss's record)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

weloveme2 and PatsFanGermany hit it dead on.  Natesubs is the only one still in the running for the playoffs.  Looks like most of us underestimated the Gronk-ster