How many games for Suh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Re: How many games for Suh?

His apology should've went more like this:

First I want to say I have NO excuse for what I did and I'd like to apologize to the player, the Packers, My team, coaches, and every NFL fan who saw what happened.

Id also like to apologize to the NFL as a whole and to Roger Goodell personally. Recently I went to talk with Mr Goodell & he explained what was expected of me. I can't believe after that I still somehow let my emotions get the best of me.

I fully anticipate being punished and possibly missing the rest of the season due to my FOOLISH actions. I will accept whatever the league comes up with, without appeal. I really do understand there is NO excuse for my actions and I wish I could explain WHY I did what I did. Obviously I'm going to need to get some help to get my head screwed on straight

I KNOW I'm better than this.

If he had come out and said something REMOTELY close to the above, I could see a 1 game suspension without pay ($850,000 at his salary - 68 mil/5 years)

But with his past, his recent visit w/Goodell, & his AWFUL "apology"(?), I think he should sit until next season and IMMEDIATELY check into some place to get his head checked out & get on some meds. THEN, if ANYTHING like this happens next year, I would think maybe the 1st lifetime ban should be enacted, unless a banning has happened before.

This guy just may not have the faculties to be able to handle playing football at a professional level

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In Response to Re: How many games for Suh?:
    [QUOTE]His apology should've went more like this: First I want to say I have NO excuse for what I did and I'd like to apologize to the player, the Packers, My team, coaches, and every NFL fan who saw what happened. Id also like to apologize to the NFL as a whole and to Roger Goodell personally. Recently I went to talk with Mr Goodell & he explained what was expected of me. I can't believe after that I still somehow let my emotions get the best of me. I fully anticipate being punished and possibly missing the rest of the season due to my FOOLISH actions. I will accept whatever the league comes up with, without appeal. I really do understand there is NO excuse for my actions and I wish I could explain WHY I did what I did. Obviously I'm going to need to get some help to get my head screwed on straight I KNOW I'm better than this. If he had come out and said something REMOTELY close to the above, I could see a 1 game suspension without pay ($850,000 at his salary - 68 mil/5 years) But with his past, his recent visit w/Goodell, & his AWFUL "apology"(?), I think he should sit until next season and IMMEDIATELY check into some place to get his head checked out & get on some meds. THEN, if ANYTHING like this happens next year, I would think maybe the 1st lifetime ban should be enacted, unless a banning has happened before. This guy just may not have the faculties to be able to handle playing football at a professional level
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

This is precisely what complicates matters for Goodell. Their meeting in New York, among other things, was to set boundries and expectations for Suh's play. Those boundries were clearly exceeded Thursday. I think Goodell has to come down hard on Suh, or Goodell's stature and authority takes a hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Ndumberthug Duh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

I would give him 3 games without pay plus a $200,000 fine. Fines like $50,000 are like you an I getting a $100 fine. Gott make this one hurt.  Also put him on probation. If he gets kicked out again then he is out for a year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

The most interesting part of this mess is that whatever penalty comes down, Suh will appeal it through the Players Association. I wonder how the other players of the Association feel about their organization defending one member committing assault and battery on another member?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: How many games for Suh?:
    [QUOTE]His apology should've went more like this: First I want to say I have NO excuse for what I did and I'd like to apologize to the player, the Packers, My team, coaches, and every NFL fan who saw what happened. Id also like to apologize to the NFL as a whole and to Roger Goodell personally. Recently I went to talk with Mr Goodell & he explained what was expected of me. I can't believe after that I still somehow let my emotions get the best of me. I fully anticipate being punished and possibly missing the rest of the season due to my FOOLISH actions. I will accept whatever the league comes up with, without appeal. I really do understand there is NO excuse for my actions and I wish I could explain WHY I did what I did. Obviously I'm going to need to get some help to get my head screwed on straight I KNOW I'm better than this. If he had come out and said something REMOTELY close to the above, I could see a 1 game suspension without pay ($850,000 at his salary - 68 mil/5 years) But with his past, his recent visit w/Goodell, & his AWFUL "apology"(?), I think he should sit until next season and IMMEDIATELY check into some place to get his head checked out & get on some meds. THEN, if ANYTHING like this happens next year, I would think maybe the 1st lifetime ban should be enacted, unless a banning has happened before. This guy just may not have the faculties to be able to handle playing football at a professional level
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Christ that was good, do you apologize a lot?

I think he'll get three games, maybe four, but you're right with an apology like your's he'd probably only get a game. I now firmly believe that the guy is a punk and people have been covering this guy up for a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

we all know(maybe) the league will meter out something. My question is what will the Lions organization do?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So . . .   you guys don't think having to play for the sorry-@ss Lions is punishment enough?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter 
    Lions DT Ndamukong Suh is expected to be suspended at least two games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Suspending this punk for 2 games is not even close to enough, and will teach him nothing. Goodell's true colors will come through on this one.

The Lions should be the ones benching him regardless of Goodell's decision. But we all know that Suh is the backbone of their team so in this case, winning comes way before any type of class move. Sad but so true.

Guaranteed that Goodell blows this one, and Suh gets a slap on the wrist. (Like 2 games)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

should be 4.  Not as bad as haynesworth, still bad.  But hey, Roethlisberger got a couple of cops and a boatload of alchohol to help him rape some underage chick, and he only got 4.