How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

I think it takes a good 5-10 hours before it gets boring.

The most humiliating thing for the Jets fans must be that all those "easy opponents" coming up now list the Jets as a "W" on thier way to an outside chance at the wild card.

Where can we get Patriots Fireman hat for the MIami game?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

Seeing that over and over again is hilarious. The only thing that would have made it better is if Sanch-ass knocked himself out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's my new wallpaper:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's my new wallpaper:

[/QUOTE]

"What is that funky smell" ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

The more i look at the replay the more i think Mark Meant to run into Moore's ass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jets Brandon Moore will be fined for Butt to Head hit! Hahahaha!

Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, after eating Thanksgiving dinner, 16 of us sat down to watch the game and we were all laughing uncontrolably when this happened.  MAtter of fact, we were all laughing at the Jets during the whole game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Sanchez is actually improving as a qb. Usually he has his head up his own a55 but now he's adding to his arsenal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It was a botched running play. Was it Green who missed the call?  Wasn't even an audible. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dirty Sanchez!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I don't know.  

I laughed when it happened and I'm still laughing now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Not to mention all the comments.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sanchez is actually improving as a qb. Usually he has his head up his own a55 but now he's adding to his arsenal

[/QUOTE]

See, this is what I'm talking about.  Hilarious.

The punch lines can go on for awhile.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it takes a good 5-10 hours before it gets boring.

The most humiliating thing for the Jets fans must be that all those "easy opponents" coming up now list the Jets as a "W" on thier way to an outside chance at the wild card.

Where can we get Patriots Fireman hat for the MIami game?

[/QUOTE]

That clip will be funny until the day I die, and even then, funnier for my kids!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seeing that over and over again is hilarious. The only thing that would have made it better is if Sanch-ass knocked himself out.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO. best 6 points ever

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Still so funny my face hurts...  Almost as funny as fat girl going over a bump on dirt bike...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

After 100 times it is no longer funny...its sad.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"I guess Sanchez didn't understand what I meant when I said "Find a crack to run through"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I still find this funny !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

posted twice.Sorry,