How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

Bad news for Sancheeze, Rex Ryan and the Jets organization... It will ALWAYS be funny!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There's a lot of funny stuff in this thread and, as has been mentioned, it could go on indefinitely, but I have a serious question:

How does this actually happen? Where is Sanchez looking that he doesn't see the guy directly in his path? I've come to the conclusion that he's got his eyes closed.

Think about that for a minute.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

ESPN had the 50 most embarrassing sports moments as a filler yesterday, and Gronk having the ball slip out of his hand during a spike was ranked in the top 10. Really? #1 was yet another show-boat NBA dunk that back-fired.

This Sanchez clip is so far beyond anything on the list, we'll be laughing for years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It will never get old, it will always give me a good laugh.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tears!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=75668

[/QUOTE]

I was a little surprised it wasn't a planned play call.

I was sure if you look past the play that from some angles there's a gimpse of Sparano fist pumping on the far sideline.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Best Comment "Dirty Sanchezed"

The Yets will never ever ever stop being funny ever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I was laughing even in my dreams...I can't come up with a reason how sanchez didn't see him...My head hurts...lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Answer: No amount. These laughs have officially been declared infinite by NFL Films.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Answer: No amount. These laughs have officially been declared infinite by NFL Films.

[/QUOTE]

I am serious when I say this: It might be greatest blooper in NFL history. lol

[/QUOTE]

Every moment Im expecting Steve Sabol to actually rise from the dead to make sure it is declared to be so.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dirty Sanchez!!

[/QUOTE]

Gives it a whole new meaning doesn't it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

incase that wasn't enough here is 15mins of it to benny hill music, and it still doesn't get boring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBza80I1c-Y

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It will be funny for as long as The Three Stooges are funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

More follow up...

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-the-playoff-picture/

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts