How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: How many hours of looking at Sanch-ass GIF before it is no longer funny?

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I am in tears. 

Yep, hilarious. As is this one for Underpansies:

http://profootballmock.com/battle-of-the-boards-colts-pats/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It will be funny forever.  It is one for the ages now, an enduring symbol of YETS ineptitude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

That was outrageous!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I don't think it will possible for this to not be funny to me!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Now STARRING MARK SANCHEZ in HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3  !!!

Coming Soon to a Stadium Near You!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

LOL. It is still funny!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

LOL. It is still funny!

Have to agree! Days later I'm seeing this, and laughing myself to tears!!  

Want more laughs? Go visit the Jet's Gang Green forum...LOL!!!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Because of this play,I think Sanchez's new name should be "Butthead".That would work out pretty well because the 2 fan favorite players on the Jets would be "Revis and Butthead"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brilliant!

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Till the Crack of Dawn!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

double post....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:

I think it takes a good 5-10 hours before it gets boring.

The most humiliating thing for the Jets fans must be that all those "easy opponents" coming up now list the Jets as a "W" on thier way to an outside chance at the wild card.

Where can we get Patriots Fireman hat for the MIami game?

Still funny!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

APB in the greater NY area for Brandon Moore's a**.  Aggravated assault.  Last seen driving Mark Sanchez's chin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

U no whats even funnier is when the Patriots and BELICHECK let down Tom Brady in both Super Bowls...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts