how many legs will a sheep have if you called its tail a LEG?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

how many legs will a sheep have if you called its tail a LEG?

answer: FIVE....

i often ask THIS TO my NEW marketing employees and contractors, almost always they respond with "5".. at which point i make it clear its still FOUR! see, just because you wish that reality is different doesnt make it so... so stay in reality and go make me those numbers... variations: just because you call your head a pumpkin doesnt make it halloween.

likewise, some of u on this board choose to totally ignore reality in your positions and predictions... like i still  tell my little bro (from big brother,big sistas), there  should only be 2 rules  on this board: rule 1: reality IS always right.. rule 2: whenever ur in doubt, go back to rule #1! enough of my random wonderings..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: how many legs will a sheep have if you called its tail a LEG?

Smoke another bowl dude...LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Yes enough of your random wandering s.  heyyyyyy we agree on something!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Free-UB,

Respectfully, consistent with the '5' theme, the last 5 words in your post were the most encouraging.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

but share.....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm going to need to smoke one just to figure out what he was talking about

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

LOL! I was just sitting here thinking it must be some sort of youth thing that I don't know about!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

LOL! I was just sitting here thinking it must be some sort of youth thing that I don't know about!!!

Well how do you question your "sources"?  I mean employees. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Exactly my point!! LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:

i often ask my NEW marketingemployees and contractors, almost always they respond with "5".. at which point i make it clear its still 5! see, just because you wish that reality is different doesnt make it so... so stay in reality and go make me those numbers... variations: just because you call your head a pumpkin doesnt make it halloween.

likewise, some of u on this board choose to totally ignore reality in your positions and predictions... like i still  tell my little bro (from big brother,big sistas), there  should only be 2 rules  on thios board: rule 1: i am always right.. rule 2: whenever ur in doubt, go back to rule #1! enough of my random wonderings..

Ricky is that you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

people with too much interest in sheep ..scare me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

people with too much interest in sheep ..scare me.

Don't ever go to Western Mass then...LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

If you redefine the meaning of the word Leg to encompass Tail or Leg the answer is indeed 5 not 4.

So you are wrong , your new employees are correct.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why would anyone call a tail a leg???  It's a tail!  Do you really think people think it is Halloween when they refer to their head as a pumpkin?

I think your new employees think you are strange and probably question why they are working for your marketing department.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

TFB12 almost as good as the Bear!! hahahahahahahah

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i often ask THIS TO my NEW marketing employees and contractors, almost always they respond with "5".. at which point i make it clear its still FOUR! see, just because you wish that reality is different doesnt make it so... so stay in reality and go make me those numbers... variations: just because you call your head a pumpkin doesnt make it halloween.

likewise, some of u on this board choose to totally ignore reality in your positions and predictions... like i still  tell my little bro (from big brother,big sistas), there  should only be 2 rules  on this board: rule 1: reality IS always right.. rule 2: whenever ur in doubt, go back to rule #1! enough of my random wonderings..

if it's a Monsanto sheep 12

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

What about if Pigs had wings? Try that TFB12, hahahsahahahahaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

TFB12 almost as good as the Bear!! hahahahahahahah

LOL! 

The BB bear picture + your story = All Time Classic!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Thanks TFB12, your one of the best here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

Thanks TFB12, your one of the best here.

Thank you!  Always enjoy hearing from you and reading your posts.  FYI, your response to the BB bear picture was main reason I kept posting photoshops here.  Your story made my day, I continue to crack up over it!  Thanks!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

The most amazing thing about this post is the thought that this guy actually employs anybody.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

The most amazing thing about this post is the thought that this guy actually employs anybody.

Well he can't be doing great at it because he hasn't hire me to his marketing staff.  Smile

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

Well he can't be doing great at it because he hasn't hire me to his marketing staff.  Smile

You know... that kind of surprises me too.

Sections
Shortcuts