How many of you have season tickets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

How many of you have season tickets?

I always thought it would be awesome to have season tickets to an NFL or MLB team and i'm hoping to once I get to a city where a team plays. 

And if you do have season tickets, how long have you had them? 

Not trying to be nosey or anything, just curious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: How many of you have season tickets?

Had them from 98 at the old stadium till 08 in the new stadium. When it went from 89 a game to 117 a game, (plus 50 to park) it got to nuts for me....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'd rather go to the Caribbean on vacation every year and watch a game from a beach side bar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I've had season tickets since 1989 and I've just finally gotten over my need to be at EVERY game last season. I used to drive down to Miami for the weekend, each year, just to see our Pats play despite having girlfriends over the years and actually getting some loving every now and again. 
    I know, sad!!! It's like I was a convention going "Trekie" only I was following a football team. 
    To think that folks want to jump off of a bridge when the team goes 10-6 or makes an early exit from the playoffs. It used to be WAY worse as most of you recall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

look at it this way rowdy...At least you didn't have to wear pointed ears to the Pats games. I will say one thing about Star Trek...they did a great job picking uniforms for the female crew members

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And the upcoming season is the third year of current ticket prices. Since Gillette opened, every fourth year tix went up so expect a jump in prices for the 2011 season!

Sections
Shortcuts