1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: How many posters

This post has been removed.

(hell, I don't want to feel left out)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Rusty, bologna an dof course my character offfer a lot to this board yet still get disrepected by the mods. without us,, the quaggys will hav enoone to hate, report and react ti since they never take any initiative. too bad you've been banned too often as well bologna.. hey, u've got ur peeps who grasp your wit and complexity! already your intro was censored, looks familiar!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

Rusty, bologna an dof course my character offfer a lot to this board yet still get disrepected by the mods. without us,, the quaggys will hav enoone to hate, report and react ti since they never take any initiative. too bad you've been banned too often as well bologna.. hey, u've got ur peeps who grasp your wit and complexity! already your intro was censored, looks familiar!

Commy I dont hate you. I dont hate anyone. I just dont repsect you and think you are either a child or have a childish mind to post the nonsense you usually post and also the manner in which you post it. Most of us gave up believing we were superheros around age 7, yet you still seem to think you are one and constantly refer to yourself in the 3rd person. It is very off-putting. Hopefully you will get a girlfriend someday that will take up some of your time, and you will not spend so much time here.