How many times.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

How many times.....

are we going to see the Pats lose by dominating the first 3 quarters of a game only to fall apart in the final quarter both offensively and defenseively.

The three game lost this season is by a total of 4 points, two of which we had a two score lead half-way into the final quarter.

It just seems like it's their MO to play loose and agressive for 3 quarters and then tighten up in the final stanza.  I plead for them to maintain their aggressive offensive style during the final quarter, ie....no huddle, control passing game.

Hell we've lost the last two Super bowls in the exact same manner.  Had leads inside of two minutes only to fail to execute on both the offensive or defensive side of the ball during the waning minutes.

Just venting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Re: How many times.....

Informed opinions are appreciated.

In response to jaxpat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

are we going to see the Pats lose by dominating the first 3 quarters of a game only to fall apart in the final quarter both offensively and defenseively.

The three game lost this season is by a total of 4 points, two of which we had a two score lead half-way into the final quarter.

It just seems like it's their MO to play loose and agressive for 3 quarters and then tighten up in the final stanza.  I plead for them to maintain their aggressive offensive style during the final quarter, ie....no huddle, control passing game.

Hell we've lost the last two Super bowls in the exact same manner.  Had leads inside of two minutes only to fail to execute on both the offensive or defensive side of the ball during the waning minutes.

Just venting.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: How many times.....

you are EXACTLY right. I think we all have this frustration.

Sections
Shortcuts