How many years have we been talking about...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: How many years have we been talking about...

Since Asante Samuel went to Philly.  Yeah, about that long. 

But its the pass rush, oppsoing Q.B.'s are getting way too much time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: How many years have we been talking about...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many years have we been talking about... : And when were those players drafted and what number were the Patriots drafting?  I wish I had the time to look it up but if I recall Revis was the 9th pick in the draft, rogers cromartie was picked prior to the Pats first pick and I assume the other guys might have been selected prior to the Pats pick but I'm not sure about that.
    Posted by ItsPat[/QUOTE]

Well..the Jets moved UP to get Revis. That's the point. There has been top line talent available THROUGH THE DRAFT. Issue is the Pats keep running away from it..ie, drafting DOWN. Bottom line is they've had more than enough chances to grab a top end DB or pass rusher through the draft. They chose to go the "value" approach. So here we are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

to get and keep "those type of players" either requires trading up, getting lucky and or paying them lots of money. Indy dumped loads of money into Pay-me-tons basket. what have they got from that? many personal records for Pay-check and a superbowl win over the lowely Rex Grossman bears. you need depth in this league to go deep in the playoffs cause injurys have a tendency of screwing up your season. If there was no salary cap then I might lean to your side on this one but I would rather have depth then pay a half dozen core players.