How many?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

How many?

Pick 6's did Geno throw this week?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: How many?

I think he was trying to "1 up" Eli.   I lost count.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well Rodney Harrison did say earlier this year that Eli is the most clutch QB in the game today. Poor Rodney, I bet he wishes he could get a do over on that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Well Rodney Harrison did say earlier this year that Eli is the most clutch QB in the game today. Poor Rodney, I bet he wishes he could get a do over on that one.

Well as much as I hate it as well as Pats fans you only gotta be clutch in the big games which Eli has been.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to ANumber1Roy's comment:

Well as much as I hate it as well as Pats fans you only gotta be clutch in the big games which Eli has been.

So you think he is more clutch than Drew Brees and his brother. He really didn't even play that clutch in the first super bowl. Two dropped int's and the flukiest catch in super bowl history (if not NFL history) saved him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

So you think he is more clutch than Drew Brees and his brother. He really didn't even play that clutch in the first super bowl. Two dropped int's and the flukiest catch in super bowl history (if not NFL history) saved him.

He didn't make many mistakes and did enough in both to win. He's clearly luckier than most including Brees and his brother.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He didn't make many mistakes and did enough in both to win. He's clearly luckier than most including Brees and his brother.

"Luckier" I agree with, more clutch I do not. If Merriweather or Samual catch those INT's Manning is a bum for blowing a brilliant defensive performance for the ages.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

agree with the SB 42 assessment but SB 46 he was clutch. that throw to manningham was a DIME. great throw. almost impossible to defend. did a great job on that drive

Sections
Shortcuts