How much do you think DeMarcus Ware would be next season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

How much do you think DeMarcus Ware would be next season

Looks like Cowboys 25 over cap next year by some reports and will have to trim the roster.

Do you think they let Ware walk? If so at his age what is he worth? Lets say the Pats let Vince go for whatever reason, health, cap, or he restructures, you think they would be interested or is he way over priced for age to output ratio?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: How much do you think DeMarcus Ware would be next season

Vet min.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

One of the biggest disruptions in football.  Jerry ain't going to let him go so you can forget any ideas on him leaving.  I would also be shocked if the Cowboys were indeed that much over the cap unless they carried over some salary.  Suicidial.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the biggest disruptions in football.  Jerry ain't going to let him go so you can forget any ideas on him leaving.  I would also be shocked if the Cowboys were indeed that much over the cap unless they carried over some salary.  Suicidial.  

[/QUOTE]

Like I said don't know if it is totally true about them being so over cap, but that is what I read I'll look for a lonk if it's slow today at work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are WAY over the cap, like $15 or $20 mil. Cutting Ware would save them about $7 mil, and they don't have a lot of other options. They will need to do something with him, possibly restructure. But I can absolutely see them releasing him. He'd be hard to trade, salary is very high and he'll be 32 and on the downside. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If there is a Cap Hell, it's home field is in Big D.

Sections
Shortcuts