How much Haynesworth tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

How much Haynesworth tonight?

All i'm hearing is Suh, Suh, Suh....I'm more excited to see the Albert T-off on Stafford. How much Haynesworth will we see tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Re: How much Haynesworth tonight?

In Response to How much Haynesworth tonight?:
    All i'm hearing is Suh, Suh, Suh....I'm more excited to see the Albert T-off on Stafford. How much Haynesworth will we see tonight?
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

I hope we see him for the entire first half. 2 sacks and a bunch of QB pressures would be nice.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Lmao washington and baltimore are on tonight  so maybe he thinks albert still plays for them .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Whoa! Saturday night!...My bad! Where have i been all week?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Made me think for a minute, tonight?  Is there a QB buffet tonight? I thought it was Saturday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i almost had a flipping heart attacking, im on the road till friday night and thought i was going to miss the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bobbysu is back!  Haven't seen you around for a while good buddy!  Nice to see ya back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

I do not think you will see Haynesworth at all on Sat.  Still to early he hasn't even been back to practice for a full week.

Also, they are going to need to see the "bubble" guys because not all these DL are going to make the team.  Think they will use this game to evaluate players and let Albert continue to get in game shape.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Re: How much Haynesworth tonight?:
    I do not think you will see Haynesworth at all on Sat.  Still to early he hasn't even been back to practice for a full week. Also, they are going to need to see the "bubble" guys because not all these DL are going to make the team.  Think they will use this game to evaluate players and let Albert continue to get in game shape.
    Posted by Patsman3

Its game 3 here.....I'm sure BB wants to see what this guy can do a lil. I bet he plays the 1st half....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Wow...I thought I was back drinking again and somehow lost a couple of days! Oh that's right, I DIDN"T wake up in the Motel 6 next to the Pittsburg airport,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

With so many guys having missed major portions of practice time so far in camp I'm sure the REAL Pats won't show up for 2 - 3 games into the season, and that's only if they all stay healthy. But hell yeah, I'd LOVE to see what Albert can do when teamed up with VW, and also how the DE's and LB's will do while they occupy the middle of the oppositions OL. This should be big fun.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Saturday night

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

That's what she said.....awwww, c'mon, work with me here.
    Seriously, I can't wait to see the Albert and Vince show.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You scared me for a minute there with that tonight stuff.  Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork, Carter.  Even if they only play a quarter per game, it is going to be one ugly quarter for the other guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Isn't game 3 pre season when the starters play the most, and game 4 the finl test for the cut down? Or is that backwards! I'm soooooooooooooo confused! HA!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: How much Haynesworth tonight?:
    Isn't game 3 pre season when the starters play the most, and game 4 the finl test for the cut down? Or is that backwards! I'm soooooooooooooo confused! HA!
    Posted by NESportnut

Typically, the third preseason game is the final tune up game for the starters and regulars. However, because of training camp starting late due to the lockout, this is not your typical preseason. Besides, Belichick is not your typical coach either. So, who knows? Now you've got me confused! lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I'd like to see Haynesworth on Saturday night no matter how brief. Until I see him on the field in a Pats uniform he is to me, Sasquatch, the Chupacabra, a 6-foot-6 337 pound, large gray alien that can run a 4.87 / 40.

Sections
Shortcuts