How much longer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

How much longer

Do I have to look at that fat f**ken loud mouth every time I open this page, after all, this is a Pats board, unless I missed the memo, go out a dredge the swamps!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: How much longer

In Response to How much longer:
    Do I have to look at that fat f**ken loud mouth every time I open this page, after all, this is a Pats board, unless I missed the memo, go out a dredge the swamps!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

LMAO!!!...I agree!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

well add the Mangini hug. He's not even in football anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

You'll have to look at it until you get a better browser.

In Response to How much longer:
    Posted by southnpatsfan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

I'm a Pats fan since the first game -- yes, I was at it. That said, I love the Jet's coach, he's very amusing. Honestly, if he was the Pat's coach you'd all love him! He's like Rodney Harrison at safety or Wes Welker, or years ago Wayne Cashman for the Bruins...if he plays for someone else, you hate him, but if he's YOUR guy, he's the best.Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: How much longer:
    I'm a Pats fan since the first game -- yes, I was at it. That said, I love the Jet's coach, he's very amusing. Honestly, if he was the Pat's coach you'd all love him! He's like Rodney Harrison at safety or Wes Welker, or years ago Wayne Cashman for the Bruins...if he plays for someone else, you hate him, but if he's YOUR guy, he's the best.
    Posted by rainbowroosie

I was at ONE of the first Pat games at BC with Butch
    Songin, he's not amusing, he's a loud mouth fool. there is no comparison to the players you mentioned to this loud mouth bragged, keep your mouth shut until you can back it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I'm a Pats fan since the first game -- yes, I was at it. That said, I love the Jet's coach, he's very amusing. Honestly, if he was the Pat's coach you'd all love him! He's like Rodney Harrison at safety or Wes Welker, or years ago Wayne Cashman for the Bruins...if he plays for someone else, you hate him, but if he's YOUR guy, he's the best.
    Posted by rainbowroosie

we must be of he same age  and i agree with you . I find Rex engaging and yes if we had him , he would be the next Brian Cox.

PS were you the guy in the raincoat that assited the defense?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: How much longer : we must be of he same age  and i agree with you . I find Rex engaging and yes if we had him , he would be the next Brian Cox. PS were you the guy in the raincoat that assited the defense?
    Posted by mgraham

Someone on here has a good moniker

When you win say little, when you lose,say less

Sections
Shortcuts