How Much pats gear did you get for Xmas!?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: How Much pats gear did you get for Xmas!?

Do my playoff tickets count?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Leon, how many Sanchez or Tebow jerseys did you get? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Slow in here today. I guess many of the regulars are either off and not near their computers or they did the math on how much they have spent over the last few years on pats gear and are ready to shoot themselves??

I got some Jets gear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:

Slow in here today. I guess many of the regulars are either off and not near their computers or they did the math on how much they have spent over the last few years on pats gear and are ready to shoot themselves??

I got some Jets gear.

That's worse than a lump of coal . . . you must have been one naughty little boy.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Do my playoff tickets count?

And "Boom!" goes the dynamite!

(that's right, I used two exlamation points)

Walked right into that one, Leon.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Jets gear? I got the hoodie as gag gift. I went to my brothers Upstate. We put it on an old stump and shot it up with 12 gauges while laughing our as ses off. Yes there were a few drinks involved.

Drinking and shooting? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hey Mike-Walked into what. The guy spends a bunch of his hard earned money on a sporting event? A one and done sporting event for the pats in my humblest of opinions of course.

Give me the couch ,the clicker a few friends a few beers and the Red Zone channel any day over going to a game.

Don't worry, I've got plenty of money . .  

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Pretty sad when you have to have a conversation with yourself to keep the thread going.  I'm adding this post as a gift to the OP, a little post holiday present for you. Enjoy! 

Better days are ahead Jets fans.  I am sure your storied franchise will use that high draft pick they earned to get you your next franchise QB, assuming they can control themselves enough to pass on drafting the next Vernon Gholston or Dewayne Robertson.  But which of their co-GMs will make the pick?

I'm guessing that the Jets decide to eat the Sanchez contract rather than prolong the inevitable.  If you're gonna rebuild, might as well take it on the chin for one year with that contract.  And Tebow would rather play in a Florida backwater city than in the bright lights of New Jersey -- who could have seen that coming?  Don't worry, all is not lost, Michael Vick will be a FA and he can come in and compete with McElroy.      

Brighter days are ahead for sure. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts