How Much pats gear did you get for Xmas!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: How Much pats gear did you get for Xmas!?

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Slow in here today. I guess many of the regulars are either off and not near their computers or they did the math on how much they have spent over the last few years on pats gear and are ready to shoot themselves??

[/QUOTE]

I got some Jets gear.

[/QUOTE]

That's worse than a lump of coal . . . you must have been one naughty little boy.  

[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's a Jets Door mat. I now enjoy wiping my feet everytime I come in the House. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I got a couple rolls of toilet paper with the jets logo in the middle 

with the words, 44 years and waiting. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I got a couple rolls of toilet paper with the jets logo in the middle 

with the words, 44 years and waiting. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL, thats what I am asking for next year. Except it will be 45 and waiting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I'm working in SW Connecticut.   Jets sweatshirt $20.   Plain sweatshirt $25.  They need to cut the price on the Jets stuff.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm working in SW Connecticut.   Jets sweatshirt $20.   Plain sweatshirt $25.  They need to cut the price on the Jets stuff.  

[/QUOTE]

Lmao. The jets logo devalues the sweatshirt. Priceless!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

Taking the day off tomorrow. Going to do the tourist thing with a few friends in the greatest City of them all. Check out the tree have a few cocktails etc. makes for a nice long weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Since when is East Rutherford, NJ the greatest city of them all?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I was walking across Boston Common the other day on the way to a meeting and I saw a Jets sweatshirt on a homeless guy.  It was really cold out so on the way back to the subway I bought him a cup of soup -- not because he is homeless but because he is a Jets fan.  I asked if his name was Leon, but he just smiled and nodded his head in appreciation.  Poor guy looked famished, whether from lack of food or lack of playoff success, I could not tell.  True story.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

How much does a new Brady jersey cost? both the throwback and the new one. I understand that you are supposed to have both to be considered a true fan up there.

[/QUOTE]

The real Brady Jersey costs about $100.00.  I understand that this is probably too much for you to spend if the only money you have is your allowance from mommy.  But if you just start saving your dimes and quarters, one day you will be able and proud to wear your very own Tom Brady Jersey.   Keep saving and your dreams can come true Leon.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Taking the day off tomorrow. Going to do the tourist thing with a few friends in the greatest City of them all. Check out the tree have a few cocktails etc. makes for a nice long weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Don't lie.  Everyone here knows you don't have any "friends".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was walking across Boston Common the other day on the way to a meeting and I saw a Jets sweatshirt on a homeless guy.  It was really cold out so on the way back to the subway I bought him a cup of soup -- not because he is homeless but because he is a Jets fan.  I asked if his name was Leon, but he just smiled and nodded his head in appreciation.  Poor guy looked famished, whether from lack of food or lack of playoff success, I could not tell.  True story.  

[/QUOTE]

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was a great one.  I think ole Leon must have some serious issues regarding being in love with self abuse.  Why would he come over here without a leg to stand on regarding his pathetically poor excuse of a team only to become shat on over and over again?  I don't know what to make of this.  I mean do you think he is mentally unstable or just a plain fool?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! Thought that I would check in and to my utter shock some of you beantowners actaully personally attacked old Leon over the internet while hiding behind your computer screens. That is something that I will never understand. Has to be a new NE thing I guess...

Now lets get back on track shall we?"Gear costs $$. How much did you spend this year?? Remember for those who are just joing in that face paint does count as gear.

Rock Scully we'll start with you followed by NCPats fan1971...LOL

[/QUOTE]

"That is something that I will never understand. Has to be a new NE thing I guess..."

Well I think it probably takes an IQ above 80 which I believe you are lacking to realize that coming here constantly with a smarmy attitude with the intent to inflame, irritate and aggitate might bring forth responses that are not conducive to fulfilling a love need.

Also please understand that the New England Patriots and their fans do not roll over as easily as the New York Jokes and their Fans.  

Or perhaps put in a language you might better understand, if you bite us, we bite back.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I bought my nephew some JESTS! gear. It's a pair of white slacks, with "AIM HERE" in green on both posterior cheeks. Autographed by Sanchez, too.

Priceless!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is too funny.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was a great one.  I think ole Leon must have some serious issues regarding being in love with self abuse.  Why would he come over here without a leg to stand on regarding his pathetically poor excuse of a team only to become shat on over and over again?  I don't know what to make of this.  I mean do you think he is mentally unstable or just a plain fool?

[/QUOTE]

I think his inbred cousin, Phat Rex, is actually worse.   Leon just swings in and out, but Phat Rex would stand there and just be abused to the bejesus by myself and others, for post after post after post.

It's quite the spectacle, really.

Imagine what these tools look like?  bawahah

Here is what their troll pod in their basement looks like:

[/QUOTE]

Is that mildew on the top of the screen? That is a common problem in basements. lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! Thought that I would check in and to my utter shock some of you beantowners actaully personally attacked old Leon over the internet while hiding behind your computer screens. That is something that I will never understand. Has to be a new NE thing I guess...

Now lets get back on track shall we?"Gear costs $$. How much did you spend this year?? Remember for those who are just joing in that face paint does count as gear.

Rock Scully we'll start with you followed by NCPats fan1971...LOL

[/QUOTE]

There is likely a long list of things you don't understand, including the word hypocrisy.  Help me to understand -- an internet troll decrying anonymity when your main tool on BDC  is constant changing of user names in order to hide behind a Jets troll persona.  Hmmmm,  I smell something funny here, and it's not just the stench of New Jersey that I am detecting.   Well, on second thought, maybe it is!

Ah yes,  I am forgetting to mention that humour is something that likely escapes you as well.  Take, for example,  your shtick, which consists of a) spygate references, b) supposed purchases of sports paraphernalia by Boston sports fans (or gear in the parlance of New Jersey guttersnipes) , c) your constant propping up of Mark Sanchez over the years while the rest of the world could see that he was the QB of the NFL's version of a Potemkin Village, and d) witty  use of catchphrases such as hey gang or y'all and ya hear when we all know the closest you've been to the deep south is during the summer when you join Pauly, Snookie  and The Situation at Seaside Heights. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts