How Much Would You Pay?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

How Much Would You Pay?

To see Leon Washington returning kicks for us next season.  He just got released by Seattle because of Harvin per Schefter.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: How Much Would You Pay?

Is Demps a lock to play this year?  I never heard anything on the org's opinion about him doing track as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Depends if Demps is here or not. If Demps is here, I pass on Wash. If Demps is gone, Wash to me is vets min type player. He really isnt even a 3rd down RB any more.

I get where you are coming from...sign Wash and pass on Demps and Woody? I think Woody is more valuable as a 3rd down back, and I think Demps c/b explosive

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I guess my thinking was it isn't a lock that Demps plays given the whole track thing and if he doesn't BB has shown he is willing to pay guys just for ST (for example Slater) and Washington is certainly a capable return man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Slater is a 3-4 ST player (return and defend) and he can play WR and S. Wash is simply a KR...I dont think he can defend on ST, and I think he is limited in his 3rd down RB abilities

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Probably half of my chicken sandwhich I'm having for lunch as it isn't that good and I would be willing to part ways with it for Leon, thats about it.

I would rather get Cribbs for that spot if we were to get anyone.  Probably work Cribbs into the offense a bit better as well.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Chances are slim the way the draft lines up, BUT if they could get (WR) Patterson from the Univ. of Tennessee it would be a coup.  With his speed and quickness he would be 'electric' on kickoff returns while offering the downfield speed and YAC so sorely lacking in the Patriots wide receiver corp.

For those unfamiliar with Cordarrel Patterson, check out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxkQXlCAfE 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

Chances are slim the way the draft lines up, BUT if they could get (WR) Patterson from the Univ. of Tennessee it would be a coup.  With his speed and quickness he would be 'electric' on kickoff returns while offering the downfield speed and YAC so sorely lacking in the Patriots wide receiver corp.

For those unfamiliar with Cordarrel Patterson, check out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxkQXlCAfE 

Nah, we already have Deion Branch;he wears #84 too, LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

I would rather they try Demps. Demps might even be able to give them something on Offense also.

Rather have Cribbs