HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyBruski54. Show TeddyBruski54's posts

Re: HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO?

I will always remember him for the SB drop, all he was thinking about was signing that big contract with Philly the next day after the SB!! I could have made that pick!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Who's a better leader? Bodden
    Who's a better team player & locker room presence? Bodden

based on what facts? bbfeels that way? you know that how? bb just didnt and doesnt want to ever pay any CB the kind of money samuel was demanding, nthing about his abiltiy. same deal with seymour and others.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd kind of like a corner who can tackle. Assante is out then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm sure BB doesn't want him back. 'member he dropped a sure INT in the SB that could have sealed the deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Very silly post. You should know what you're talking about before posting. Boddens having a great camp-he is a larger cornerback and I don't think after playing football since he was 5 he is all of a sudden going to lose his instincts and skills. Also samuel is no Deion Branch- Branch is a class act Samuel is not and they left on different terms. BB would never bring him back, Thinking is needed before posting-you seem to post just to post.   In Response to HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO?:
    per usual my sources are ahead of the curve. look for bodden to be cut and have the pats save about $1.5M in cap space to bring back the ultimate bb cornerback in samuel. bodden just missed an entire season, that has to hurt when being reviewed by a bb esp when you have a big contract. asante was all-world in philly before his fluke injury at the end. he will be a bargain, and like deion branch, will be welcomed back with open arms by all, except the few still griping about that little drop in the super bowl that would have given us the undefeated season! his departure was just business!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In Response to Re: HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO?:
    I'd kind of like a corner who can tackle. Assante is out then.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Did you ever watch Deion Sanders play? He was one of the best corners ever and wasn't much of a tackler either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Can Capitalist Conformist please stop with the asinine posts?

Please?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

CC you are a meatball... Just keep hucking crap against the wall, while hoping it sticks and citing "your sources".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO?:
    Very silly post. You should know what you're talking about before posting. Boddens having a great camp-he is a larger cornerback and I don't think after playing football since he was 5 he is all of a sudden going to lose his instincts and skills. Also samuel is no Deion Branch- Branch is a class act Samuel is not and they left on different terms. BB would never bring him back, Thinking is needed before posting-you seem to post just to post.   In Response to HOW SOON BEFORE ASANTE SAMUEL WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IN FOXBORO? :
    Posted by jimmytantric
    y r u so sown on samuel's class for the 5oth time dr. freakin thinker? the man could have pulled a mankins and let his team hang out to dry til game 10 but asante played out his entire freakin contract while attending all practices and being a class act as did deion branch all the way thru! y do u call mankins a hero but slam asante? how was he anywhere near a cancer while he was here? hate when morons like u get selective short term memories once others make basic business decisions? y should samuel noy have taken the loot from the eags? just $, no ethical issues here moron!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't want butterfingers Samuel back.

Sections
Shortcuts