how soon before PATS and BIll send HERNY home til this stuff is resolved?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: how soon before PATS and BIll send HERNY home til this stuff is resolved?

In response to APpats21's comment:

That's a good one AP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

there is a bigger factor and larger community here. i'm sure mr. goodell is playin close attentiuon as well. mr. kraft cant let it escape or just slide under the radar. comes back to his tebow statements.. does he want his brand associated with a guy like herny at this time? there is plenty of SMOKE here. not like WITH AN EDELMAN he says-she says stuff.

legally, socially and as a focus threat, aaron has to go home. wont cut him now (too valuable and u have to b seen as standing with your guy as we did with julien).. common sense tells me though that this isnt the first incident with aaron, just the first that has come to light. think about it. u tellin me bb had no clue about that lawsuit that occurred in february or the shooting itself that led to it? my common sense says guys dont just start at or escalate to that point, lots of warning signs all around that slowly leads to that point or makes one feel impunity.

i cant believe for one sec that TB walks around with a loaded gun for any reason (in the US anyways).. nor does TT.. these guys (should) have far more to worry about with their fame and stature. y is herny in a position of such fear or might that he feels the need to do this? heck, i dont think gronk walks around with a loaded gun either in his direct possession. very bad judgmnet, very bad history. must temporarily cut public bait! if indicted, u invoke your morals clause and cut permanent bait. have to start seriously considering the unthinkable and cutting permanent bait!

soon his name will officialy be ERRIN' HERNANDEZ!

TODAY! And he gets to see his new cement home!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

[QUOTE]

there is a bigger factor and larger community here. i'm sure mr. goodell is playin close attentiuon as well. mr. kraft cant let it escape or just slide under the radar. comes back to his tebow statements.. does he want his brand associated with a guy like herny at this time? there is plenty of SMOKE here. not like WITH AN EDELMAN he says-she says stuff.

legally, socially and as a focus threat, aaron has to go home. wont cut him now (too valuable and u have to b seen as standing with your guy as we did with julien).. common sense tells me though that this isnt the first incident with aaron, just the first that has come to light. think about it. u tellin me bb had no clue about that lawsuit that occurred in february or the shooting itself that led to it? my common sense says guys dont just start at or escalate to that point, lots of warning signs all around that slowly leads to that point or makes one feel impunity.

i cant believe for one sec that TB walks around with a loaded gun for any reason (in the US anyways).. nor does TT.. these guys (should) have far more to worry about with their fame and stature. y is herny in a position of such fear or might that he feels the need to do this? heck, i dont think gronk walks around with a loaded gun either in his direct possession. very bad judgmnet, very bad history. must temporarily cut public bait! if indicted, u invoke your morals clause and cut permanent bait. have to start seriously considering the unthinkable and cutting permanent bait!

soon his name will officialy be ERRIN' HERNANDEZ!

TODAY! And he gets to see his new cement home!

[/QUOTE]

You realize he will post bail and wait at home for his trial.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thank goodness that loser 'Imagedy' has been banned. Now Commie can't have his Schitzo mental patient conversations with himself on this board.

Commie himself has been banned 4-5x the past 6 weeks, let's hope this trend continues and that attention wh0re's other id that remains to spam this board with his gossip mag trash. racism, sexism and butchered english can be removed as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thank goodness that loser 'Imagedy' has been banned. Now Commie can't have his Schitzo mental patient conversations with himself on this board.

Commie himself has been banned 4-5x the past 6 weeks, let's hope this trend continues and that attention wh0re's other id that remains to spam this board with his gossip mag trash. racism, sexism and butchered english can be removed as well.

Sections
Shortcuts