1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: How the Postseason O can Improve

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

I had many options, but I listen to my fans. hehe

You're avatar is perfect for you and describes you to a T.

A fictional, "plastic caricature" who became an internet joke and was eventually dropped because most people were revolted by him.

When CP+B took over the advertising account of Burger King in 2003,[19] They began devising a caricatured variation of the Burger King character from the Burger King Kingdom advertising campaign, now simply called "the King".[20] During the use of CP+B's new version of the King, ads generated significant word of mouth for its new use of what various trade publications and Internet articles labeled "the Creepy King persona, an appellation that BK came to favor and CP+B used in its ads.[21] The farcical nature of the program led to the King becoming an internet meme portrayed with jokes about his huge head, and frequently  as a fiend with monstrous intents, often accompanied with the catchphrase "Where is your God now?".[22] However, the use of the king failed to provide a consistent message regarding the company and its products. Upon the take over of Burger King by 3G Capital in 2010, the company terminated its relationship with CP+B and in August 2011 Burger King announced that character would be retired as the primary mascot for the brand.[20]

Burger King isn't known for making good decisions.  Getting rid of the King was a major blunder.  lol

Your avatar is also quite striking. Brady has his hands in his pants.  We know you  like that.

bawahaha

The major blunder was adopting a campaign that most people perceived as NEGATIVE and CREEPY.   Just like you!

My avatar was to honor Seau who had just passed, but of course and as usual, all you see is Brady and not the other half of the picture!

No, liar. You had that avatar well before Seau's death. Nice try, liar!

Personally, I think Ronald McDonald is creepy but the fact is, Burger King has an inferior product. The King was just the scapegoat.

Enjoy your Brady panties, Pezzy!

The avatar was done the Day seau passed.  THE DAY!  Before that I had a pic of my nephew with Wilfork.  Wrong again o' creepy one.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I had many options, but I listen to my fans. hehe

You're avatar is perfect for you and describes you to a T.

A fictional, "plastic caricature" who became an internet joke and was eventually dropped because most people were revolted by him.

When CP+B took over the advertising account of Burger King in 2003,[19] They began devising a caricatured variation of the Burger King character from the Burger King Kingdom advertising campaign, now simply called "the King".[20] During the use of CP+B's new version of the King, ads generated significant word of mouth for its new use of what various trade publications and Internet articles labeled "the Creepy King persona, an appellation that BK came to favor and CP+B used in its ads.[21] The farcical nature of the program led to the King becoming an internet meme portrayed with jokes about his huge head, and frequently  as a fiend with monstrous intents, often accompanied with the catchphrase "Where is your God now?".[22] However, the use of the king failed to provide a consistent message regarding the company and its products. Upon the take over of Burger King by 3G Capital in 2010, the company terminated its relationship with CP+B and in August 2011 Burger King announced that character would be retired as the primary mascot for the brand.[20]

Burger King isn't known for making good decisions.  Getting rid of the King was a major blunder.  lol

Your avatar is also quite striking. Brady has his hands in his pants.  We know you  like that.

bawahaha

The major blunder was adopting a campaign that most people perceived as NEGATIVE and CREEPY.   Just like you!

My avatar was to honor Seau who had just passed, but of course and as usual, all you see is Brady and not the other half of the picture!

No, liar. You had that avatar well before Seau's death. Nice try, liar!

Personally, I think Ronald McDonald is creepy but the fact is, Burger King has an inferior product. The King was just the scapegoat.

Enjoy your Brady panties, Pezzy!

The avatar was done the Day seau passed.  THE DAY!  Before that I had a pic of my nephew with Wilfork.  Wrong again o' creepy one.

Nice try.   You won't wiggle out of this one.  The fact you HAD to include Brady in a photo supposedly honoring Seau, makes YOU creeepy. VERY creepy. A grown man with such a raging man lust for Brady, he can't keep his eyes off him at any time. lmao

Wow, you are truly turning into a Joke here Rusty...Im sorry. You have long ago proved to be a joke here but you further discredit yourselves by tossing the word "liar" around on a sports forum where noone needs or has to lie but YOU.  Im not tyring to get involved in the discussion but I do recall his avatar being a pic of a kid with Wilfork and a football, Its been his avatar forever and for you to harp on that instead of the fact you are getting roasted all over the board on every topic you resort to calling someone a liar. Wow, this past year you have removed all doubt I tell ya.  Wow...you are one crazy Dude!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

Volmer has been iffy at right tackle...iffy. His first season he was left tackle and looked great.

I ain't seen him do squat at right. And remember this, there ain't no 300 lb linemen in the NFL with bad backs. He's likely done.

Iffy? When healthy, easily the best RT in the AFC.  No one has any idea what you're talking about.  

Hmmmm...you are probably right, there are only 2 types of people in the world....those that know I get it....and those that don't know what the puck is going on....

Vollmer missed what 25% of the season with a bad back? And a blind man on a street corner can see he still ain't right.

His first 2 seasons at Left Tackle were far better than his last 2 at right.

This guy could easily go the same way Kazur did....bad backs mean the end of the road. He had trouble with it in College, trouble last year and trouble this.

Are you saying he missed 25% this season??? I believe he started 15 of 16 games and was mostly dominate throughout the year. He is rated mong the leagues highest RT's this year.

He missed one total game but was subbed for heavily early in the season. Several game he went to the bench fairly quickly. Starting games doesn't mean playing 60 full minutes, he sat a lot.

Look, I wish he was 100% healthy. I also like his movement at Left Tackle better. He's also not himself, again, I wish he was.

Don't be shocked if he's not back (no pun intended)

Volmer played 88.6% of the snaps the 3rd highest on the offensive line and was rated one of the highest right tackles in the NFL.

LT Nate Solder â€“ 99.8 percent 
    C Ryan Wendell â€“ 99.5 percent 
    RT Sebastian Vollmer â€“ 88.6 percent 
    RG Dan Connolly â€“ 71.8 percent 
    LG Logan Mankins â€“ 60.5 percent 
    RG/LG Donald Thomas â€“ 48.9 percent 
    G/C Nick McDonald â€“ 19.8 percent 
    RT Marcus Cannon â€“ 13.6 percent 
    G Mitch Petrus â€“ less than 1 percent 

Hmmmm...point taken, I stand corrected. Still won't yield on likeing him better left side nor do I still believe he's 100% healthy. Time will tell.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.