How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop

In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop:
    [QUOTE]Dear BabeTroll, You're one of the people on the list. You are. You're a troll. Everyone knows it. There is no way you should still be posting here. Perfect example right here. You know EXACTLY what I mean when I say people refer to BB as a bad GM.  I don't need to quote people directly. THis board is littered with little girls like yourself CONSTANTLY whining like it's 1988 and Victor Kiam bought the team with NE going to 5-11 seasons. This team is 5-1 and should be 6-0, but your boyfriend put a stop to that.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Perfect.

Like a cornered rat you back off from your "BB is the worst GM ever" accusation and downgrade it to "a bad GM" to try to weasel out of the trap. Fact is nobody has said he is a bad GM either. But you and facts are like oil and water.

You CONSTANTLY whine about the greatest player in Patriots' history then troll somebody who appreciates how great he has been for us as him being their "boyfriend". Pathetic.

And as always you are the first to call any who challenge your nonsense names. They are a troll or a little girl this time around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop

In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop:
    [QUOTE]I'm just glad they don't censor us from saying sucks and screwed anymore. I feel free.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

LOL. or how about bange*d

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : Do you realize that I never used the term "ballwasher' until I was called  a "BB ballwasher"? So, when I use the term, it's a problem, but others can use it in my direction? Why weren't you outspoken to others about that? Hmmm? Now we're just getting into stupidville, aren't we?  Be consistent. if you have a problem with me calling you that, have a problem with others calling me that. Get it? So, me returning fire after being attacked, which is ALWAYS how it happens, is the only issue? Why aren't the ones jumping into the thread, ruining it attacking, the ones you are focusing on? You look a little phony right now, don't you?

Do you realize that I never used the term "ballwasher' until I was called  a "BB ballwasher"?
    Hmm, someone used it on you, so you deem it OK to use on others. Good logic. Did you enjoy being called that? Do you think OTHERS enjoy it?

You look a little phony right now, don't you?
    Still resort to name calling. and you call ME little boy?  Name calling, ESPECIALLY when you justify it simply because someone ELSE called you something is right out of 3rd grade. You can't have a discussion, albeit a heated one, without resorting to name calling and you call ME a little boy (and now a phony)

You are unreal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : LOL. or how about bange*d
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

To this date, for some inexplicable reason, the forum will not allow you to write full back without a space in it. You can't even just write full -back without a space ... it picks up on the hyphen.  

Maybe I didn't spend enough time smoking in the boys room as a teen, but I can't think of a single dirty or insulting use of the word full back. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

LMAO!! A thread about PI55ING contests has now turned into a PI55ing contest! AWESOME!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]It's a shame. It's always the same ones, too. Arguing just to argue, attack just to attack. Reading comprehension issues, looking to lash out in a panic.

LOL, YOU just said that.  Definition of irony.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Oh How about this?
    "Peyton Manning is the greatest quaterback ever"
    -underdogg

lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO!! A thread about PI55ING contests has now turned into a PI55ing contest! AWESOME!!
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post this.  This has been one of the more entertaining posts about nothing.  You could see it unfolding from the start.  First everyone posted to be in the club of posters who aren't like that, then some felt that others who nominated themselves as such were sullying there own proclamations of being the most dignified group of posters, and then it turned into the contest as usual.  loven it!  Bring on the Steelers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This is how you ruin a discussion ^^^^^^^

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : Here's a fact for you that cannot be ignored and MANY here have mentioined this about people like you and your ilk: The media is set up here to attack Bill Belichick. 98.5 does it with Felger and Mazz, the Globe gets its orders from the NY Times.  The Globe is affiliated with 98.5  WEEI is affiliated commerically with the Herald. If you read the Herald, we see FAR fewer columns negatively tinged towards Belichick. It's a fact. When Mike Reiss left here and we got stuck with Albie Breer, Mr. Boy Wonder, who does nothing but drop names/"sources", this newspaper's model was retooled. Mazz was hired from the Herald, they created cutesy little cartoon images of each writer's face and they started writing about sports thet have absolutely NO CLUE about. Why is Shalise Manza Young here?  Couldn't really anyone do that job?  Why is Chris Gasper lecturing me about football?  Why is Mazz, a girly voiced bald dwarf, a baseball guu for decades, writing about the Patriots? Go read Mazz's column he just wrote about the Pats. It's completely backwards. I could list literally a dozen premises since 2009, where this whole thing started, where dopey little frauds like you, mirror EXACTLY what Felger, the Mazz and Gasper types, etc, use here over an over. The only person who doesn't sell out to that agenda is Zolak. He's the guy who sits down with Belichick for All Access and ACTRUALLY PLAYED PRO FOOTBALL. You're their dopey clones of that agenda driven anti-BB pocket, though.  You are. There  is a pocket of miserable little people like yourself here.  Some are actual jealous troll types who post here or in the columns sections and then run away. But, some are just like you.  Completely warped analysis, total lack of appreciation for how incredible this era is, and so you make it about you. You have an agenda against Belichick. For them, it's "he doesn't give us quotes and interviews and doesn't kiss my butt, so I hate him and I will smear him in a subtle way". For you, Belchick spurned your team in some fashion, so you created a character here to do the same sort of thing. You choose to wildly overrate Brady's every single move, as  a way to promote that agenda you created, which is to somehow make it seem like Belichick isn't flat out an incredible coach and GM.  Your agenda is Brady made Belichick. You've said it here before.  People like you absolutely RUIN this board. Ruin it. Brady tosses 4 INTs in Buffalo, totally ruins the game singlehandedly and you blame the defense. That's an example from just this year. You concede the great coach part, because you have to keep your little character alive, because if you didn't it would be more clear you're a troll. But we all know WHY you're here.

These are the rantings of a madman.

I say BB is a great coach because he is. I say he is an average GM because he is.

Unlike you, I don't slam the greatest player in Patriots' history over and over and over again.

And I don't question BB's coaching decisions over and over and over again as you do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO!! A thread about PI55ING contests has now turned into a PI55ing contest! AWESOME!!
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Of course it did, just when the #1 perp came in and tried playing the victim.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Jeepers!  Those Gosh-darn filters.  I can't say diddley.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

BB is the best GM ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]This is how you ruin a discussion ^^^^^^^
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

No doubt...  Caricature picture always just a tad too close for comfort, and representing plastic and shiny beliefs & values, backed entirely by a self-enthroned paper thin crown from an unhealthy box of fatty-poison from a kid's menu at a fast food chain; This regal crown clearly solidifies the absoluteness of every single idea he's ever had on everytthing, regardless of importance, believability, or even actual merit.      

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : To this date, for some inexplicable reason, the forum will not allow you to write full back without a space in it. You can't even just write full -back without a space ... it picks up on the hyphen.   Maybe I didn't spend enough time smoking in the boys room as a teen, but I can't think of a single dirty or insulting use of the word full back. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

IF, when in the process of attempting to change up the sex position with a fat girl who has an unimaginably large full back, One might attempt placing said lady in a "full_back" position, making sure that there's enough counterbalancing body/appendage to flat plane, earth-grounding balance points as humanly possible.  This is conducive to both the female's considerable weight, the basic principles of Newtonian physics, and your own greater fulfillment with the direction of her head, facing away from your immediate gaze. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : No doubt...  Caricature picture always just a tad too close for comfort, and representing plastic and shiny beliefs & values, backed entirely by a self-enthroned paper thin crown from an unhealthy box of fatty-poison from a kid's menu at a fast food chain; This regal crown clearly solidifies the absoluteness of every single idea he's ever had on everytthing, regardless of importance, believability, or even actual merit.      
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Yes plastics and paper mixed with a lack of milk at birth are stellar ingredients for a thread killing dufus:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop:
    [QUOTE]Allow it to deteriorate into a pi$$ing contest and voila.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

see: boston.com Celtics forum

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How to destroy a potentially really interesting discussion in one fell swoop : Yes plastics and paper mixed with a lack of milk at birth are stellar ingredients for a thread killing dufus:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Lol...It's not so much that the theory or belief, is "actually correct"...no.  Proof can be wrought in the sheer fact that YOU 110% absolutely & positively BELIEVE that your belief/theory, IS 100% correct.  And in order to PROVE that'chre idea is the lone single & utterly accurate one, You can do so by any of the following measures: 

#1. Breaking your thesis down to the barest of bare minimums, hoping that this can & will hold up.  And #2. Minimally using this in order to discount the OTHER person's notion (1 sentence will do); Considering the remainder (100 sentences minimum), will be focused on discounting the Other PERSON, themselves.  #3.  Hammer the notion on home with 1 or 2 word finalizers, such as:  "DONE", "Check-and-Mate", "Point=NEGATED", "you've been Nullified", Hahaha="WEAK" (LOL! now I'm gettin' into this!), "EXP-oooosed" (you know you love it...!), "Exploded", "Blown UP!!!", "SHOT down!!!"

...thus, you have now postulated an entirely sound & acceptable idea, which should be written into stone, until the very end of time.      

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The Irony in this thread is incredible.  Yet can't be seen by the #1 biggest offender.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Been without power for a bit so I'm a tad late in posting.  Not entirely sure what I was thinking when I hoped that this thread wouldn't become a parady of itself but there you have it. 

Jeez guys!