How to fix Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

How to fix Pats

First identify the guys who go all out and play hard and build around them. Get back to the formula of high character guys that are serious about football. No more prima donnas. I'm not a Moss fan. I don't think this team can win again with him as a team captain. The guy had hurt feelings a few weeks back and went into a shell. What? Hey that's a team captain? Wow. This would never happen with Vrabel or Teddy as a team captain. He's soft.
    Moss should be the third WR at best on this team. 

Next infuse the organization with a new offensive and defensive coordinators. Sign Romeo. Also bring in a former players in as an assistant coaches. 

Identify locker room leaders and let the other players know that they need to get on board or get out!

Get back to a balanced offense. A power running attack. The Pats play in the Northeast. Put Vollmer alongside Mankins on the Oline. You've got to be able to run the ball. Also they were way too thin at WR. Way too thin!
    The Pats need WRs and a stud RB.
    Build up the defense through the draft and free agency:
    We need Pass rushers!!! We need speed! This is a passing league now and you've got to get to the opposing QB. 
    The Pats need to draft well these next two years. They can't afford to have a draft class.
    That's alot to ask for in the next two drafts but it is what it is. Hold on to Floyd Reese!!! Don't let another team steal him away.  He may be why the Pats had a decent draft last year.

Guys to dump-
    Adalius Thomas obviously. He could have had a camcorder out there filming the game. He was horrible. No pressure on the QB.
    Benjamin Watson. He will only be remembered for tackling Champ Bailey at the one yard line in the playoffs. A guy with lots of talent but a bust!!
    Laurance Maroney
    Too much dancing in the backfield.
    Shawn Spring
    Too old.

Guys to build around-
    Brady
    Welker
    Faulk
    Wilfork
    Koppen
    Light
    Mankins
    Wright
    Warren
    Mayo
    Merryweather
    and young guys:
    Edelman
    Vollmer
    Pryer
    Chung
    Butler

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: How to fix Pats

Agree time to end the Watson experiment.  Right through his hands on that interception.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Did you see the doorMatt Light's protection on the Brady strip... He's stunk all year, Light has got to go as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

bring back charlie weiss and romeo crennel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

You know what pisses me off more then anything else sometimes, as farfetched as it may sound, but I wish the dam Patriots organization, team, staff, Coaches and owner(s) would read some of what, we, fans write or have to say on these forums. Some of the topics makes sense, like this one here by RonF. We're the ones who's paying the dam expensive overpriced tickets, buying all the silly merchandise, given our hearts out and it seems like management could careless about what the average fan has to say.

They win, good, it falls inline with the plan of keeping us happy, they lose, tough luck, they'll most likely go back to the drawing board doing what they feel is best for their Pockets, not the team or fans. This Patriots team is no longer a dam Football Team but more of a "Business Team". Most of its moves for the past 2-3 years, since the theme park around Gillete has been erected, has been "Business Moves". Its not what's best for the team anymore, but what's best to save Ownership MONEY. The theme park has to be maintained so money must be saved and put aside for it. That is why guys have been dumped when contract extensions comes up or even lousy roster bonuses.

You said it exact about not having prima donnas on this team, that is all this team has become now, a freakin entertainment show with celebrities on board. Ex., Randy Moss playing along with Fan wearing Mask, not that they can't have a little fun but the whole season had been a mess, they weren't playing up to par on the games they'd lost. You'd think they'd be more in a game mode then playing around.

The Patriots have gone too dam soft in being physically and mentally tough. Rex Ryan was fed up with his defensive coordinator not being up to par to carry his theme of a tough defensive team, so he Dumped him, right in the middle of the season. Look at his team now, they got tougher along the way. Buffalo Bills dumped their Offensive coordinator and coach half way through and then dumped them all at the end to restart. Not that any of it did them any good but it goes to show you some people are pissed and are trying to make changes. I wouldn't be surprised if they become a contender again. The Patriots on the other hand have Dan Pees who's been laying eggs all over the place for at least 2-3 years now, having the players play like a bunch of girlie men but yet he still has a job. Don't tell me you don't have the personell, that's pure bullsht, these guys are fcking pros, all they need is the right leader and Dan Pees has not been it. Belicheck probably has a soft heart for him to not budge and kicked him on the side. The guy has been completely useless. Bill Obrien', please, don't even get me started on that worthless Fraud, we all know his resume, a complete failure.

2 worthless coordinators on a team with Talents that some teams would give the keys to city for to get. You'd think that Pats management would do everthing in its power to surround Brady and company with nothing but the best of the best and make this team into a powerhouse for years to come but no, they do the complete opposite, surround them with Trash, discount player trash. They have done us a diservice and I for one applaud when fans boo. Its time that our voice be heard, I just wish sometimes, we would all rally and skip a home game and give them a practically near empty stadium and send a louder message.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Guys to build around
    Brady
    Welker
    Faulk
    Wilfork
    Koppen
    Light
    Mankins
    Wright
    Warren