How to fix the forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How to fix the forum

everyones timestamp is occurring in the future. If you post something and it says last updated -41 minutes or something like that you need to sign out and back in so you stamp will be reset. Just off a glance bubba, tom penny and many others. So if you post now your post will happen an hour before mine and it will be the first post. Everyone has to sign out and back in to reset the stamp. It's dumb, but it will work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: How to fix the forum

Doesn't work, i'm still showing negative time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: How to fix the forum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How to fix the forum : it's weird. I've tried logging out a couple of times.  Didn't seem to work.  Think peeps need to clear the cache/cookies too?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Maybe, it fixed it for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Guess not, anyone else got an idea?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]I'm working on a much better sports forum for fans! Stay tuned. We've got a mobile app for it as well.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]
    The '06 - '07 Globe board format was as good as it gets. Brilliant, even. The Globe just couldn't hack it. Try to get that one back, AP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to How to fix the forum:
    [QUOTE]everyones timestamp is occurring in the future. If you post something and it says last updated -41 minutes or something like that you need to sign out and back in so you stamp will be reset. Just off a glance bubba, tom penny and many others. So if you post now your post will happen an hour before mine and it will be the first post. Everyone has to sign out and back in to reset the stamp. It's dumb, but it will work.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

it's weird. I've tried logging out a couple of times.  Didn't seem to work.  Think peeps need to clear the cache/cookies too?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

well, it worked this time - after deleting the cache and cookies.

for the time anyway, but if we go back into the past far enough, yesterday will still be tomorrow......lolLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm working on a much better sports forum for fans! Stay tuned. We've got a mobile app for it as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I'm working on a much better sports forum for fans! Stay tuned. We've got a mobile app for it as well.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

that would be very kewl...