how to watch the game online

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

how to watch the game online

For those of you not in the New England area, and for those of you from here who are away serving the country, you can watch the game at:

Requires no downloading, especially for Mac users.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Re: how to watch the game online

The link to tonight's game is not up yet- however the Sox game is linked in. NFL network will play the game again at 10pm I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

patpscyho,  thanks for the link I will use it tonight.  I live in NY and I'm sure the game won't be on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonkerbear. Show bonkerbear's posts

In Response to Re: how to watch the game online:
    [QUOTE]The link to tonight's game is not up yet- however the Sox game is linked in. NFL network will play the game again at 10pm I think.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I live in Virginia so I seldom see the game live.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Whoa, what is this? is this legal? I would love to watch every Pat's game live on the internet since I live in NY area and all I can watch is damn giants and stupid Jets. I have been looking to pay online to watch every NFL games online but I don't think there is such service other than getting direct TV and watch on TV set. This could be great.

What does CET next to the link mean?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Thanks for this. I also use this:

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

For sports around the globe if anyone else is interested in that sort of thing. But I noticed while we were all commenting on the first preseason game that everyone was about 1-2 minutes ahead of me. If you don't mind the lag, it's pretty decent quality.

I'll definitely be trying out the atdhe site tonight. Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Thanks for the links guys. I'm in california and all i get here is the pathetic chargers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Whoa, what is this? is this legal? I would love to watch every Pat's game live on the internet since I live in NY area and all I can watch is damn giants and stupid Jets. I have been looking to pay online to watch every NFL games online but I don't think there is such service other than getting direct TV and watch on TV set. This could be great. What does CET next to the link mean?
    Posted by pochen23[/QUOTE]

1. THANKS for the link PatPscho!  I had a hard time finding a reliable stream last week but this site worked well.

2. pochen23, CET means Central European Time.  This is what time PatsFaninGermany can watch it.

3. Much of the online TV content is not legal (for the sites owners only).  Some sites have actually formed partnerships with TV stations, but most have not.  The NFL is currently threatening a Canadian online TV rebroadcaster (iCrave) with a fine of $100,000 a game.  Oddly enough, the NFL has yet to take any action against sites like Justin TV.  They have been sued however, by the Premier League.  

4. Just enjoy it while it lasts.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]Whoa, what is this? is this legal? I would love to watch every Pat's game live on the internet since I live in NY area and all I can watch is damn giants and stupid Jets. I have been looking to pay online to watch every NFL games online but I don't think there is such service other than getting direct TV and watch on TV set. This could be great. What does CET next to the link mean?
    Posted by pochen23[/QUOTE]
    If you have Direct TV you can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket available in most areas to the best of my knowledge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to how to watch the game online:
    [QUOTE]For those of you not in the New England area, and for those of you from here who are away serving the country, you can watch the game at: http://atdhe.net/ Requires no downloading, especially for Mac users.

I live in south florida where I regularly squash phins fans in bars across these lands. Ive been going to the same bar that will remain nameless since it has been stealing satelite feed of preseason games for the past 10 years ive been here. I had no idea you could watch the games on line and ill definetaly give it a try. How is the quality???? Thanks Psycho This will save me a 100 dollar bar tab tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]The link to tonight's game is not up yet- however the Sox game is linked in. NFL network will play the game again at 10pm I think.

Game is showing on NFL Network at 11pm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for this. I also use this: http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports For sports around the globe if anyone else is interested in that sort of thing. But I noticed while we were all commenting on the first preseason game that everyone was about 1-2 minutes ahead of me. If you don't mind the lag, it's pretty decent quality. I'll definitely be trying out the atdhe site tonight. Thanks!
    Posted by mjxg[/QUOTE]

It is not listing the Pats game & showing from tomorrow on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Here's another one that you can find pro sports on

http://www.justin.tv/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

can't find any video streams!?!?!? :( :( :(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

yeah looks like we out of the area may have to wait for the replay. atdhe.net has an NFL network button, last week i watched the replay on that right after the game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarriorAssassin. Show WarriorAssassin's posts

I am not home to watch so I usually check a few links above that some have posted. Also Channelsurfing.net is another good link. Right now, all they have is an Audio feed, but it's better then nothing at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the last resort is cbssports.com go to nfl,and press the scoreboard.then look at the pats/bengals game and press gamecenter.its better then nothing,if you cant get the it on tv.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Here is a link that works for today's game: http://www.justin.tv/feevee3

Sections
Shortcuts