how to watch the New England Patriots games live streaming online?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from martinricky. Show martinricky's posts

how to watch the New England Patriots games live streaming online?

I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the New England Patriots and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

http://tinyurl.com/2009NFLGameOnline

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Re: how to watch the New England Patriots games live streaming online?

That's Great!

I am here in Nigeria and my family, who are decedents of Prince Hiiiytfgjeiafia, are big Patriots Fans.  In addition, we have just inherited 1.7 TRILLION Plooffters and we need a contact in American to transfer this wealth.  If you can just provide me with your banking information I will pay you a sum of 1 MILLION Plooffters for your assistance.  Thank you and God Loves You. 

Go PATRIOTS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Re: how to watch the New England Patriots games live streaming online?

Now that's funny, unnecessary but funny.

Sections
Shortcuts