How was everyone's summer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

How was everyone's summer?

Hey all been while since I've been active on here....I'm holding out like Waters lol. OK the preseason is over and summer will be too. Fall semester has started so let the games begin. First though how was everyones summer? Whatcha all do?  Me I threw myself into my work and put in alot OT hours, but I also took a good long trip on my roadking to Florida and back and saw lots of friends and family.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: How was everyone's summer?

In response to How was everyone's summer?:

Hey all been while since I've been active on here....I'm holding out like Waters lol. OK the preseason is over and summer will be too. Fall semester has started so let the games begin. First though how was everyones summer? Whatcha all do?  Me I threw myself into my work and put in alot OT hours, but I also took a good long trip on my roadking to Florida and back and saw lots of friends and family.

Hi HRK, I was a little irritable for Feb and March, and then in April I began to thaw out (LOL). Work, golf and complained about our Irish summer, nothing but rain. That's how you can tell it's summer in Ireland now, the rain is much warmer.

Looking forward to another season and I hope ur in good spirits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]Irish  good to hear from ya....I did some ancestry work and found that a relative of my spent some time in Carrnac-on-Shannon prison for stealing potatoes in 1852 lol...bless the rain my friend were burning up here in the States

Hi HRK, I was a little irritable for Feb and March, and then in April I began to thaw out (LOL). Work, golf and complained about our Irish summer, nothing but rain. That's how you can tell it's summer in Ireland now, the rain is much warmer.

Looking forward to another season and I hope ur in good spirits.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey HRK, Sounds like you are staying busy and had a good trip to Florida.  Glad to see ya back on here, looking forward to your Patriots talk!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Boring...... (from Colorado)

Went to Yellowstone National Park...Great pics of black/grizzly bears and wolves

Drove back East to DE....Flew with Brother-in-law in his Piper, watched a Friendly's burn to the ground, went to a Phillies game, went to the Jersey shore, and visited NY City

Drove up to Maine to see family.  

Drove back to Colorado (3 year old Toyota had it's fuel pump die in Kansas)

Flew up to Alaska and helped a friend move to Colorado

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

BDC killed me.

How was yours?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

distant relative of mine died cause he took a shot at billy the kid and missed 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey Harley welcome back. Kind of dead and boring actually. Hoepfully next summer I'll have enough cash to go on a big vacations

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

It was what it was.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good to see you Harley. It was unseasonably hot and humid over here in Maine. I can't wait for winter. ;^)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Sounds like you had a good summer! Good to see you back Harley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Thanks guys Digger it was hot here in VT too, and dry, I went to Fla and it wasn't all that much hotter...weird weather 'round here man

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Glad you enjoyed the ride Harley. What part of Florida did you visit? I live way down south and while it's always hot this time of year, this summer has been less humid than normal. Wierd weather all over I guess. good to see you posting again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Antibody, I own a condo in Leesburg near Orlando, its rented out but I'll be there in two years, my brother lives near Jacksonville.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Antibody, I own a condo in Leesburg near Orlando, its rented out but I'll be there in two years, my brother lives near Jacksonville.

Way up north. My room-mate's family lives in Gainville. Nice country in that part of the state. Love the hills. I live in Naples. Flatland. Swamp. Best thing about it is I live about 20 miles from Fenway South so I get to go to some spring training games. Jacksonville's cool. Close to St. Augustine, one of the nicest cities in Fl. There's some history up there, Not like here where history is what happened last week. Glad you enjoyed the trip and got home safely.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pretty good. Just moved to Oklahoma last weekend. Been without internet and cable for a week. Can't wait for the season to start.