How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?

Accoding to Rex Ryan he's already planning the SB parade for the Jets on Feb 9th. Thanks Rex for letting us know. Will any of you make the trip down to the Big Apple?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?

I think the best way to celebrate such a victory (in whatever parallel universe it might happen) would be to track pymus1 down and punish him in a way that would be commensurate with starting this retarded thread.

Hot clothespins on the nipples, perhaps.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I'd say "Damn, Satan, pretty cold here, eh? Pardon me, I can't stop excreting these monkeys. And watch out for Air Porky over there..."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Thanks for the heads up,  next Tuesday is the 41st Anniversary of the only Super Bowl they will ever win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Haven't we seen various dopes in jests and stealers uniforms making such predictions before? Haven't we also seen them never come true?

One thing for sure; ryan's mouth is big enough for his foot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Didn't they already win their Super Bowl in week two?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

I wouldn't....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"Hey Ewhite-How are ya!?That stupid little clip at the bottom of each post must go!Nobody was ever convicted of any wrong doing were they?Of course not!"

Oh Ye of little brains.  He took a plea to a lesser charge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

K-Maxx, Leon gets ousted so fast I don't even get to see his posts anymore.

And again you are right on the mark..2 guys are dead because of the skkum bags he hung around around with and then tried to protect. If that was me obstructing justice I would have had to do hard time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I have a question that isn't necesarily related to this thread:

Wheredid RavensTwerp go?

He kind of disappeared Oliver Sudden.

I wonder if it might be Beans in diguise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Since I will be long since dead when (IF) the Jets ever win a SB, I imagine I will celebrate by spinning in my grave - lol!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

PMike--I thought Raventwerp was Bubbazilla from the start. The general content of his posts and the people he singled out to attack were very similar. He didn't have any specifics about the Ravens when attacking the Pats either and just spoke in generalities like, " We're going to run the ball down your Throat".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Wow, I find that pretty amazing....that Rex thinks that NE,Indy,SD,Balt.,Cinn. and the NFC SB rep. will be giving charity to the Jets all the way to the SB.

NY Jet's= accepting charity to attain the playoff's.

Personally, if I was a Jet's player, I'd be pissed that all I got to face was Indy 3rd string and the scrap that Cinn put together against the Jet's FIRST string. Just don't think Flexmouth is gonna get the charity this time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

posted at 1/9/2010 1:16 PM EST
    First: 1/9/2010
    Last: 1/9/2010
    I would hang my new Jets Super Bowl Champs banner right next to my New York Yankees World Series banner.

What would you guys do?

Taking a plea on a lesser charge sounds like nobody got convicted of murder...right?

oh and How are ya!?

New post Reply to

I'd pick a team and not be such a front runner.

But that's just me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?:
    I have a question that isn't necesarily related to this thread: Wheredid RavensTwerp go? He kind of disappeared Oliver Sudden. I wonder if it might be Beans in diguise.
    Posted by prairiemike

He was given the Leon treatment.  He's joined a growing, yet now silent chorus of trash talkers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Hey Leon,

Come on around any time.

I always enjoy your company (although I guess a lot of my colleagues here maybe don't -- so much). I'll say again what I always say, that it's awfully nice of you New Yorkers to reach all the way over there into the swamps to root for those sorry New Jersey teams (the blue one and the green one, both), when you and I both know that Buffalo is the only real New Yoooooork team, ya' know what I'm sayin'?

I'm gonna miss you after the sorry-@ss Cincy Bungles bounce your boys out of the playoffs tomorrow, Leon, but I do want you to know one thing. Without New Jersey (both Green and Blue), the NFL would be a less colorful place. So you hang in there Leon, even though by dinner tonight, the dream will be ovah for youse and yourse. It's been a pleasure, like always Leon. I don't really care what the seasonals say about youse. I'll hear from youse next season, I'm sure, and in the meantime, don't f*ck ya sistah too hahd, ya know what I'm sayin'?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I don't know prairiemike. I thought Ryan and the Jets were a joke as well. Seems to me thay are picking up steam and believing the trash they are spouting. After watching the Bengals fallow the Indianapolis Quitters and rolling over for the Jets to protect their starters it serves them right that they should get beat by the Jets.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice for the Jets to play and beat Indianapolis!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

*Yawn* Jets are a one and done. 45-0 Bengals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hey Leon. How are ya?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Maybe so, Pymus.

Maybe so.

But let us not forget that in their last five games (including the gimmes agianst the Colts and the Bungles), Green New Jersey beat hard core Tampa Bay, scattershot Carolina, and lost to stone cold Atlanta. 5-1 against two teams that s*ck, one team that might be good, and two teams who didn't even bother to show up (Colts and Bungs).

We'll see what we see, I'm willing to give you that.

But I'd be willing to bet that I'd be willing to bet more that Green New Jersey is tanking than you would that  they are moving on.

Just a hunch.

I freely admit I might be wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Christmas is over what are the fruitcakes still doing out? Jets win a championship?
    Fugetaboutit

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'd join ASSHOLEON at his his burning barrel in the alley and drink from a paper bag. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

How would I celebrate Jets winning the SB?

hmm... sipping a martini on the deck of my $10Million yatch watching the sun set behind the Bora Bora volcanoes and being massaged by couple of ....

....damn - time to wake up to the real world - sigh !!

Sections
Shortcuts