How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?

"How will you celebrate Jets SB Victory?"

I will throw up on the same pile I threw up on in 1969.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'll be too old to celebrate when the Jets win their next SB.  By that time a martini will be a cup of Maalox with a cherry on top.  Relaxing will be laying in bed with my diaper on knowing I can relax and stool in my pants without having to get up.

Amazing that I can't even write p oop...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Same way I celebrated the last Jets SB.  Oh wait, I'm not on Social Security yet.  I guess I never have celebrated a Jets SB. 

Although if the Jets somehow manage to live past today, I will probably celebrate the way I did in 2004, by cursing the Jets out for not beating the Colts (Steelers then) and making the Pats go on the road for the AFC championship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

I've actually aleady spent some time thinking about this.  When the Jets win the SB I plan to saddle up the unicorn and take a quick flight to the lost continent of Atlantis where Santa Claus and I will enjoy a quick lunch.  I will then head back to the States to enjoy the Obama-improved economy and the soon to be less expensive, more efficient health care.  Oh and of course, governmental transparency. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Most likely not watch the whole game, or go for the NFC. If they did win throw-up in my mouth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

By taking a dive from the Charles Stuart platform on the Tobin Bridge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Sorry guys - But I could smell this one coming a mile away. Some teams just step up in the playoffs - some die. I knew Cincy would fold. Ochocinco - what a putz!

The good news? There is no team I have more confidence in than New England. They just know how to win in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I think it is nice that they named the platform after him.

Whatever happened to the Kennedy Memorial Air Bridge over the Chappequiddick?