How would you re do the 2007 draft?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

How would you re do the 2007 draft?

Hey guys, I just read a good story on NFL.com about how 3 years have passed so it is now fair game to look back on the 2007 draft and call them as you see them good pick or bust? In the story the Pats get a pat on the back for taking Brandon Meriwether as he has become a pro bowl SS. I personally loved that pick because for weeks before the draft I called it I knew we would draft him and i am glad we did. Take a look at the story and tell us all what you think, good story? bad? how would you re do the draft?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d8178e5fc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: How would you re do the 2007 draft?

Really no one has anything to say about this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Interesting article... I think you are looking at the Patriots still taking Merriweather and so would I though it would be a hard choice with Lawrence Timmons LB Florida State still on the board. I wanted the Patriots to take him and he has been a solid OLB with 12 sacks over the last 2 years in a 3-4 scheme.

Either pick would be a successful choice there. Also if you are looking into the 4th round the next pick they had to use as they used the second for Welker and the 3rd for Oaklands 2008 3rd and a 7th in 2007. I think Steve Breaston would have been a nice pick. I had him as one of my favorites. Good KR and solid WR and has shown himself to be that in Arizona.

A lot of people think this draft was horrible but I don't because I look at the draft as a whole and take into account we got all world WR Welker and a hall of fame WR in Moss in the Prime of his career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I would still take Merrieather with that pick he is a very good SS for us and will only get better. But i thought the story was good for other reason too, like Peterson going # 1 to Oakland instead of J Russell think of what the Raiders would look like right now had they taken AP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

In Response to Re: How would you re do the 2007 draft?:
    Really no one has anything to say about this?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

No. its gay that you whine 20 mins after starting a thread that nobody responded "yet."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea you are so right what you just said totally amounts to something being gay. could you be more of an jerk? I only commented because everyone wants to talk about the draft and i didnt think anyone was going to respond and i thought this was a good story so sorry if i wanted to make sure it didnt get stuck at the bottom of the pile under 10 or 15 Big Ben threads.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

still gay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to How would you re do the 2007 draft?:
    Hey guys, I just read a good story on NFL.com about how 3 years have passed so it is now fair game to look back on the 2007 draft and call them as you see them good pick or bust? In the story the Pats get a pat on the back for taking Brandon Meriwether as he has become a pro bowl SS. I personally loved that pick because for weeks before the draft I called it I knew we would draft him and i am glad we did. Take a look at the story and tell us all what you think, good story? bad? how would you re do the draft? http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d8178e5fc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

How would I re-do the 2007 draft for the Pats? I wouldn't!! The Pats did a great job using their picks that year...trading a 4th rounder for Randy Moss, a 2nd and 7th rounder for Welker, their 28th overall pick to SF for the 49ers' #1 in 2008 (which the Pats turned into Jerod Mayo, and the worthless Shawn Crable), and the 49ers 4th rounder, which they used to get Moss. 

Unlike 2006, 2008, and 2009, a great job in 2007!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Did you see the way some people jumped from round 4 to round 1 in this re do? Some great talent slipped out of that first round as it always does.

Sections
Shortcuts