HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?

In Response to HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]i obviously am being sarcastic about the brady part before you start sending your bombs my way. but yep i was impressed with what i saw of the kid. he is on track to channeling at least his inner cassell as a backup, a guy we know would at least be serviceable if ever called on in a pinch. liked the fact that he wasnt pulling a tebow and just running all over the place like a chicken with no head. on that td pass, wow... did any of you notice how he stayed planted in the pocket and took the shot he knew was coming and still threw a strong accurate ball to tate. he showed some good judgment and has clearly progressed as bel likes to see in these guys. 
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Shut up koolf ag everyone here hates you and is tired of your stupid threads.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I have to admit I dogged him on his brief appearance in the 2nd quarter, but he played great in the second half. I hope that if BB is think he's gonna be his future QB when TB retires is that BB gives more playing time next year.

But know Brady is the man for the playoffs, we get some big leads, bring in Hoyer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

BB was initiatlly testing how Hoyer would do in a specific situation...sure they will going over how to improve if it comes up, again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : Shut up koolf ag everyone here hates you and is tired of your stupid threads.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : Shut up koolf ag everyone here hates you and is tired of your stupid threads.
    quaggy and enoch, u r almost hurting my feelings losers with your contribute nothing hatredTongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : +1
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

+2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Correction we have nothing but hate for you. On other threads those two as well as myself contribute a great deal to conversation but when it comes to you people just hate cause your a tool and no one likes you.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]what... the three of you have a club man? i really do not have time for this level of negativity. u have been on my case from way back when i had different names.. if you dont like it, y do you have to overcharge and add your two cents? judging from what others have to say, clearly EVERYONE doesnt share your views. yep, because i do not always come with the same koolaid, i may rub some the wrong way but at heart i too am a pats fan and have the right to express it in my way in the same way you do without you and your kind pisssing on my parade and that of others who may enjoy what i have to write. do you want me routinely crappping on all the nonsense and drivel that i think comes out of your keyboard? 

what i had to write, agree or not, was pertinent to specifics of the team, not a personal attack against you or anyone else on this board! you better watch your words mister nonkilla! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : what... the three of you have a club man? i really do not have time for this level of negativity. u have been on my case from way back when i had different names.. if you dont like it, y do you have to overcharge and add your two cents? judging from what others have to say, clearly EVERYONE doesnt share your views. yep, because i do not always come with the same koolaid, i may rub some the wrong way but at heart i too am a pats fan and have the right to express it in my way in the same way you do without you and your kind pisssing on my parade and that of others who may enjoy what i have to write. do you want me routinely crappping on all the nonsense and drivel that i think comes out of your keyboard?  what i had to write, agree or not, was pertinent to specifics of the team, not a personal attack against you or anyone else on this board! you better watch your words mister nonkilla! 

That is part of the problem. You think you are relevant and somewhat intelligent. You really aren't. You are just a dope. You've set up your worldview nicely so that you can disregard anyone who objects to you as an abhorrent person (Oh, they don't like me because they don't like anyone who says "contrary" things.), but that simply isn't true. We can not like you simply because you are you. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : That is part of the problem. You think you are relevant and somewhat intelligent. You really aren't. You are just a dope. You've set up your worldview nicely so that you can disregard anyone who objects to you as an abhorrent person (Oh, they don't like me because they don't like anyone who says "contrary" things.), but that simply isn't true. We can not like you simply because you are you. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]look enoch there is an ignore button in case you havent noiced, my point is i am sure like you and everyone else who ever existed has made an enemy or two just because of who we are or arent. ultimately, whether you think i or rather my writings make me a dope or a tool (you do not know me personally so have no facts to base a real opinion), is just that.. a matter of opinion and personal bias. 

my point is we should be focusing on the objective specifics and facts of what people write not on personal ad hominem attacks. my post was about hoyer being the man in a backup position and laying out my case, y does that justify you personally vilifying me? if you do not like what i have to say, DONT READ IT! as i told nonkilla, i do not necessarily find most of what you or quags have to write really profound either but i can somehow move on from it when i dont or compliment it when i like it, y cant you grow up and do the same?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Yeah, but you'd LOVE to kiss that a@@, wouldn't you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hoyer has a better deep ball than Brady, that's about all he does really well though. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? :   Yeah, but you'd LOVE to kiss that a@@, wouldn't you?
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]southn, u may have a point but on some deeper level it may be that my girl's pic stirs up some repression in him for he may hate the fact that its an actual gal's behind! Sealed but lets not get negatively personal...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I actually like you less than him.  Plus, your sig is so annoying.  AND you make comments like the one you made here.

Hoyer looks like what he is.  A good backup option, who with some seasoning, may be capable of starting.  Like Cassel was.  Like Brady was.  Just another cog in the big machine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]i obviously am being sarcastic about the brady part before you start sending your bombs my way. but yep i was impressed with what i saw of the kid. he is on track to channeling at least his inner cassell as a backup, a guy we know would at least be serviceable if ever called on in a pinch. liked the fact that he wasnt pulling a tebow and just running all over the place like a chicken with no head. on that td pass, wow... did any of you notice how he stayed planted in the pocket and took the shot he knew was coming and still threw a strong accurate ball to tate. he showed some good judgment and has clearly progressed as bel likes to see in these guys. 

LMFAO!

Only a troll would even think about, let alone consider benching the league MVP for the same year's playoffs!  Slow day in ScrewdriverLand? Run out of OJ?

Put a cork in it, and any future "genius thoughts" that may pour (please pardon the pun) out of that pickled brain of yours. (Before you try to hurt my feelings, please note YOUR reference to 'vodka". Either way, yiu need help. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOYER IS THE MAN..ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE OR BENCH BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS? : look enoch there is an ignore button in case you havent noiced, my point is i am sure like you and everyone else who ever existed has made an enemy or two just because of who we are or arent. ultimately, whether you think i or rather my writings make me a dope or a tool (you do not know me personally so have no facts to base a real opinion), is just that.. a matter of opinion and personal bias.  my point is we should be focusing on the objective specifics and facts of what people write not on personal ad hominem attacks. my post was about hoyer being the man in a backup position and laying out my case, y does that justify you personally vilifying me? if you do not like what i have to say, DONT READ IT! as i told nonkilla, i do not necessarily find most of what you or quags have to write really profound either but i can somehow move on from it when i dont or compliment it when i like it, y cant you grow up and do the same?

My ignoring you or not does not change the fact that you are a dopus.