hoyer to be traded?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: hoyer to be traded?

Why?  Another one of these posts with no basis?  Throw it out there and see what sticks?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: hoyer to be traded?:
    [QUOTE]Trade him for Joe Kapp...
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    Well, I was thinking about Favre.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The difference is that Hoyer didn't play a full season as Cassell did.Does he have some value?Yes.but not much and he is going nowhere as he is indeed B.B.'s choice as a number two QB.Could the time come that Hoyer may have to be moved in the future given his contract situation or hsi being unwilling to wait five years for a shot at startring?Yes.Let's just hope it too soon,he is a player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I wonder if his second post will be more stupid?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

naw...lets trade brady, law firm, Gronk, Woody, Wilfork, DMC - do you think we can get one first round pick?

perhaps get another second round for BB !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if his second post will be more stupid?
    Posted by nomadfan[/QUOTE]

nope - tough to beat this one !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I think the Pats will draft Jake Locker if he's available with one of their early picks. I think Hoyer sticks around though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hoyer to be traded? : nope - tough to beat this one !!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Careful, don't speak to soon, he may be researching to see if J. Kapp is available!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Why would another team want to trade for a QB with a 69 rating? Because he threw one really nice pass to a wide open WR?

I think that is jumping the gun there. Cassel proved he was competent b y taking a 16-0 team to 11-5 on a very easy schedule, by simply not getting in the way of talent. 

Hoyer has yet to prove he can win one game.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Pats will draft Jake Locker if he's available with one of their early picks. I think Hoyer sticks around though.
    Posted by Brendon-Patrick[/QUOTE]
    what? why would they draft locker with brady playing the was he has been on a new contract?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, has he played  whole season as the starter yet? Like Cassell? No

But not to say someone might offer something for him in a trade. I mean if any QB understudies TB long enough and even sometimes throws like him, he should be able to perfrom pretty good with the tight supporting cast.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

u r throwing it out there but like your line of thinking.. fact is bb has a clear pattern regarding this. no way he trades him without a clear option alreqady in place. he may trade him only if he drafts or has another qb already in place and someone offers a 2nd or 3rd for him.. yep, trading brady is MOREEEEE likely as impossible as that sounds. imagine after we win the super bowl and he gets all the individual awards, what kind of haul bb would get for a brady.. wow... take the herschel walker haul and multiply it by 3! again, the consequence to the locker room would be too high plus mr. kraft would not appreciate the dip in his team's overall VALUE! perhaps after next season or so... let's just enjoy the road to the ring right now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Yeah, pretty stupid post...Hoyer is our back up & will be....allows us to only carry 2 QB's....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Ever notice how posts like these always seems to come from a new poster? It is always one of their first 10 posts.

Personally, I think its PhatRex, Leon, Jbolt, or the other 50 tools that just can't stay away from the Pats forums.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Hoyer has shown he has the skills: confidence, poise, pocket presence, ability to execute fakes, good arm strength, decent accuracy. It is really just a question of how he develops from here. Does he have the mental toughness for a 16+ game season schedule? Can he handle adversity? Can he lead comebacks? Can he take the physical pounding that all NFL QB's get? If handles these questions positively I think he will be Brady's successor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Hoyer won't be traded.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Backup QB's move around all the time. So it wouldn't be surprising if he did leave/get traded/ move on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Talk about jumping the gun. Matt Cassel got us a 2nd round pick because he won 11 games in 2008 as a starter.....how on earth can you compeer Hoyer to Cassel? Get a grip man, right now Hoyer is a good backup and nothing more.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]meant in the distant future if he ever had to come in as cassell did. but then again schaub and rob johnson as i recall did not play in as many games as casssell and got 2nd round value. can go to other guys like favre in atlanta, hasselbeck from green bay and so forth. whatever value hasselbeck got, y cant hoyer get the same? teams scout practices and other stuff for gems in the rough dont they? plus just the fav=ct bel seems to like him and have some confidence may be enough to sway some GM to take a chance! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Aside from the obvious (no one will trade for him) why would be give away a backup we just got to the point of being good?  cassel was in his last year.  We got something for nothing.  Hoyer, not the same.  He's a second year guy, we need a COMPETANT backup, and he appears to be one.