Hoyer's time to shine?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Hoyer's time to shine?

Yes! Yes! It's about time someone started thinking clearly! I've only seen one other guy think soooo pure and clear in this thought...what's his name? Don't remember, but anyways, you are so right - we should trade Brady straight up for BJGE. We could just "pound it" at that point. I mean we'd never turn the ball over...never! He could get us like 6 yards, then lose 5, then gain 1 and then be stopped for a no gain. We could really move the ball that way and control time of possession. Think of what this could do for our young defense.

Hell I bet Benny can throw too - we could wildcat the hell out of him. Lord knows he's an accomplished pass catcher - we could have him wildcat the ball to himself and he could just catch and run free with his great deep speed and allusiveness. 

Belichick is so dumb for not coming here and seeing all the great ways and ideas we have drummed up to help our terrible offense. Stupid Belichick.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This is either Babe or Stomper not sure which one though, but that's beside the point. I'm with Sod though I don't have a wife yet so I'll sell my future stakes in a wife for a DeLorean or the body of a 68 boss. The frame has to be in good shape though for the boss, I can rebuild everything else myself

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine?:
    This is either Babe or Stomper not sure which one though, but that's beside the point. I'm with Sod though I don't have a wife yet so I'll sell my future stakes in a wife for a DeLorean or the body of a 68 boss. The frame has to be in good shape though for the boss, I can rebuild everything else myself
    Posted by PatsEng

Get your facts straight, I have 1 account only. I'm not Rusty or the others that obviously have serious problems that they bring to this board.
    But, I will assist in getting rid of the trash.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

DeLorean

That was the only production car to come stock with "snow tires"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Yeah, Hoyer was such a superstar in college.  How could he not miss in the NFL.
    Every team needs camp QB's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just one problem with your theory. That crazy old coot BB will probably keep playing that loser Brady. Maybe Rusty can pull a coup d'état on BB.

I think if we had been playing Cassel/Hoyer for the 10 seasons Brady has gotten us to 5 SBs we would have been 10 for 10 with 10 SB wins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Just one problem with your theory. That crazy old coot BB will probably keep playing that loser Brady. Maybe Rusty can pull a coup d'état on BB. I think if we had been playing Cassel/Hoyer for the 10 seasons Brady has gotten us to 5 SBs we would have been 10 for 10 with 10 SB wins!
    Posted by BabeParilli

How's that safeties don't matter and games are decided by stats whine going?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Gotta give it to this guy, he took the time to sign up a new account just to spite Rusty. Thats dedication (or as I like to call it, an act of lunacy).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : How's that safeties don't matter and games are decided by stats whine going?
    Posted by glenr

Hi queenie.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : Get your facts straight, I have 1 account only. I'm not Rusty or the others that obviously have serious problems that they bring to this board. But, I will assist in getting rid of the trash.
    Posted by Stommpper

only 200 posts in under a year. Def not rusty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : only 200 posts in under a year. Def not rusty.
    Posted by ChasaB

I just had an awful thought...what if everyone on here is really Rusty? Kind of like an Invasion of the Body Snatchers type of thing (or like a massive internet virus thingy). So that means I've been arguing with one guy all along and on the flip side agreeing with him too. It's kind of scary.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

I think Rusty got banned again. All his posts have gone missing again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : I just had an awful thought...what if everyone on here is really Rusty? Kind of like an Invasion of the Body Snatchers type of thing (or like a massive internet virus thingy). So that means I've been arguing with one guy all along and on the flip side agreeing with him too. It's kind of scary.
    Posted by mthurl

Even more awful... what if you are actually Rusty pretending to be a decent Pats' fan and Rusty is actually you pretending to be the most anal poster that ever lived.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Did rusty really get banned again? Really? What a sad sack of chit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

A moron starts a thread... oh, never mind.  I see you've heard it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I think Brady will be fine. We just need to put some glue on his hand so he cant fumble the ball ....and we should send him to The Manning Passing Academy for a few lessons from a pro.
    Posted by RedEyedJeti

Rusty,
    The last time manning played, he threw 11 picks in 3 games, beginning with his loss against TB.
    Maybe pervemanning needs to go to TB for schooling.  It would appear so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : Manning was playing injured, he had been for a couple of years. He's a little rusty now but that's because he hasn't played in over a year. I don't think any QB would take lessons on how to get safeties, fumble the ball and how to lose Super Bowls from Tom Brady.
    Posted by RedEyedJeti

No they just throw pick 6's to LOSE the SB.
    Brady's been playing injured for years.  NEXT!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : No they just throw pick 6's to LOSE the SB. Brady's been playing injured for years.  NEXT!
    Posted by pezz4pats

For years huh? Is it his neck?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : For years huh? Is it his neck?
    Posted by CoolPat

Umm, no.  Since 2007 Brady has played with busted shoulders, 3 busted ribs, broken fingers, Knee surgery and ankle surgery.
    All manningperve had to do was get 1/2 of his enormous head removed to stabilize his neck.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

In Response to Re: Hoyer's time to shine? : Umm, no.  Since 2007 Brady has played with busted shoulders, 3 busted ribs, broken fingers, Knee surgery and ankle surgery. All manningperve had to do was get 1/2 of his enormous head removed to stabilize his neck.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Bahahahahahahahaha.....OK Buddy!   Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

no but they couldl sure take lessons on how to get to SBs

Sections
Shortcuts