HUGE COMEBACK BY PEYTON

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: HUGE COMEBACK BY PEYTON

You're on the wrong mb, try Denver. I think you'll fit in real well there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Manning is a great QB. I hate to see him play against the Patriots but as a fan of the sport I enjoy watching him play.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The chargers were always a team that used to beat manning. He used to have some of his worst games against them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You could land a 747 on that forehead.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning is a great QB. I hate to see him play against the Patriots but as a fan of the sport I enjoy watching him play.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  He is one of the best to ever play the game.  Last night's win proved just how good he is.  He seems to be improving every week.  What an amazing comeback by Denver. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So where are all of the Peyton is DONE comments today?  Where's Pezz on this subject.  Where's Texas Pat on this subject? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Was I the only one who thought the Denver defense won that game? Or is everyone on the manning bandwagon?

great comeback by the Denver d. For sure. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The chargers were always a team that used to beat manning. He used to have some of his worst games against them.

[/QUOTE]

Very true.  Just another reason that was a huge win for the Broncos.  I think Denver is going to end up running away with the division.

How has Norv not been fired yet? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

actually the denver d just took advantage of rivers efforts to give it away.  That said, Manning did perform a bit of magic to provide help on his side of the ball.

It was a team victory for sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to WCPatsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was I the only one who thought the Denver defense won that game? Or is everyone on the manning bandwagon?

[/QUOTE]

I think the team came back.  Don't know why it has to be one or the other?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's really hard to tell if it was because Manning was that great, SD is just that big of a chock job (honestly the coach might get fired in the bye week for a reason), or a combo of both. I think it had more to do with the combo then anything else

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the D forces 5 turnovers and one 3 and out in 6 opponents possessions in the 2nd half and scores two touchdowns, yeah the defense won that game...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The whole team got the job done. Good defense in the 2nd half and good offense/QB play to score the points.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the D forces 5 turnovers and one 3 and out in 6 opponents possessions in the 2nd half and scores two touchdowns, yeah the defense won that game...

[/QUOTE]

I get that trying to diminish Peyton Manning's accomplishments is a favorite hobby for some, but be realistic, he literally played an almost perfect 2nd half, more TD's than incompletions.

The D played great as well, which is why the TEAM won the game.  The 2nd defensive TD only happened because that big Manning to Decker play was called back on an awful offensive PI call.  If that terrible call isn't made, the offense probably puts another one in the endzone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

If the Defense does not get those turnovers and score those touchdowns, Denver LOSES. That is why the defense won that game for them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Peyton would have a field day against the Pats' secondary. Wait, what?