HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?

Curious as to how posters think Moss currently stacks up next to the rest of the Pats wr talent .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?

Moss isn't like any current Pats receiver.  He is a rare talent that is undeniable.  When he is on the field he makes an offense explosive.  He is one pass away from 6 points all the time.  The Pats post and pre Moss offenses were not explosive, they were efficient, and that's something I don't want to lose.  With how one dimensional Moss has been the last couple of years I'm not sure they can keep that efficiency with Moss as one of the receivers on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?:
    [QUOTE]Curious as to how posters think Moss currently stacks up next to the rest of the Pats wr talent .
    Posted by CaptFoxboro[/QUOTE]

I think we would have to wait....Not sure what Price will do this year....Tate needs to improve (better hands), and Edelman is another Wes Welker.

I would think they would line up 4 WR's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?:
    [QUOTE]Moss isn't like any current Pats receiver.  He is a rare talent that is undeniable.  When he is on the field he makes an offense explosive.  He is one pass away from 6 points all the time.  The Pats post and pre Moss offenses were not explosive, they were efficient, and that's something I don't want to lose.  With how one dimensional Moss has been the last couple of years I'm not sure they can keep that efficiency with Moss as one of the receivers on the field.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Change each instance of "is" to "was" and you've got it right.  Also need to change "make " to "made".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I say we bring a humbled Moss back into camp and see what he can do. It cannot hurt no matter what you think. He still has the talent. Last his year it was his mind that messed him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I want Gronkowski and Hernandez lined up with Welker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I love the idea of Moss coming back as a SITUATIONAL player & occational deep ball target....Expanding the red zone to the opponents 30 yd line with Moss as a recieveing threat in that situation.....splitting/sitting field time with Branch, Tate & Price, meaning he plays wide out sometimes but not every play....I'd Love to have a motivated Moss for that type of senerio but I fear he(Moss) couldn't handle that....he'd blow up & be the Moss we all fear(& not in a good way)....I love Moss & his talent but I think his ego is so much bigger than both that he'd flame out in a short period of time....REALLY BLOWS, he could be such a key piece in an offense like the Patriots have if he could just suck it up & be a role player as needed,when needed......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: HYPO >CRUNCH TIME MOSS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HYPO />CRUNCH TIME MOSS? : Change each instance of "is" to "was" and you've got it right.  Also need to change "make " to "made".
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Big ditto.
    If Moss looks like 75% of the player he was next season, I will be surprised.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

With Moss's knowledge of our O & the lockout shortened season, a motivated Moss would be awesome in New England....I hope Bill & Randy can pull it together for another year or two...man I'm such a dreamer....

Sections
Shortcuts