I Always Knew It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: I Always Knew It

The NBA sadly has become dreadfully dull.  So dull in fact that I don't watch it enough to know what's wrong with it.  Basically, I watch football (Canadian and American), hockey, and, when it's on, Aussie football. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^Dahmer offspring.

Mods need to trace his IP and call the FBI.

My favorite part now of Princess Siddy is how I post the first post of the day and within 2-3 minutes, he's swooped in, but he somehow claims it's a coincidence. Can't wait for him to sign out and sign back in as Bungalow Bill. lmao

I do give him credit for setting up an alarm system in his basement to trigger when I post anything. Quite ingenius, Princess Siddy!

Jealous of our Boston teams much?  lol!

Yes, Queenie, you just claim that you're in my basement and you compare me to a cereal killer?  

[/QUOTE]

"cereal"

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...  They make you eat capN crunch til you barf to death.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Belichick and Julien are very similar.

Both motive average players to perform at above average levels.

Belichick and Chiarelli are very similar.

Both are rotten at drafting.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh my god....My post was deleted? Why?  It's a great piece.

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/story/_/id/9770007/claude-julien-bill-belichick-build-legacies-bond

This is becoming disturbing.   I wrote an intro to the article, citing how Chiarelli and Julien clearly came to BB with the Bruins following their cap lead and it was deleted?

This place is sick with how they don't want any complimentary comments towards BB to protect their anti-BB agenda to try to make money off of morons.

Wow. Stalin and even Goebbels would be proud.

Great article...  Especially for a Boston fan.  Hockey and football have similar physicality and toughness.  There is a connection there... Especially mentally, which is what both coaches were referring to in the article.  Psychology... Motivation... Preparation...etc.

Anybody remember my thread..."belichick should bring in Claude Julien to talk to team". ?  The point was bruins had just won the cup winning 3 game 7s in the process of 16 playoff wins.  You don't do that without being tough mentally and physically.

I thought Claude could tell a few inspirational stories about that cup run to prepare pats for super bowl.

Maybe could have helped ... Pats lost.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like the winning vibe is still kicking asz in Boston... B's, pats , sox(playoffs)  all undefeated... At the moment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The mods simply don't want me to be right here.

I corrected that for you Megatool. LMAO@U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

getting lucky finding Brady

Kraft buying the Pats and hiring BB has absolutely brought the competition for the Boston sports fan's attention up a notch in this town the last 15 years.

Corrected this one for you too dumbkoff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Russ,

The biggest reason the B's got to where they needed to be was the signing of Zdeno Chara.  Do you think Chiarelli called Belichick and asked him about that one?

The trades for Horton, Seidenberg, Campbell and Peverley and the signing of Recchi were major reasons for the Cup parade.  Do you think Chiarelli checked with Belichick beforehand?

You have often posted here about Chiarelli's poor drafting and him trading his first round picks.  Do you think he tried to contact Belichick on these topics but Bill didn't answer the phone?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Hockey and football are true team sports. NBA basketball is definitely not. Overpaid, phony, star driven, fixed. Stars get all the calls. There's no such thing as team building or any of the things that make hockey or football teams. Just get a couple, three star players to play for your team and you're a great GM. NFL and NHL a lot more challenging. Not to mention, far more interesting to watch. 

what was the OPs statement ?

Got it.  from what Harvey posted I don't see why the post got removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

what was the OPs statement ?

Got it.  from what Harvey posted I don't see why the post got removed.

Bs, "Harvey" is Rusty.

I'm sure the majority of the original post was inert, but also included statements about morons, trolls, and someone taking a dump somewhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Alright it's football Sunday and it's the usual back and forth on this thread.  I did like the article though.

Now if both the Pats and the Bruins could get back to the Championship game and figure out how to win it after losing in the final.  Who gets there first and wins , please share  : )

LOL NAS.  that must have been it