I am a man of my word

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: I am a man of my word

What are your thoughts on the lack of adjustments again? I thought Brady locked in on Moss a bit too much and it showed. Welker went missing, Edelman went missing, no sight of tight ends. This morning, Brady said it wasn't the play-calling it was the execution. I don't know if he's taking the company line or there really is an issue with the play-calling.

I think we'll be fine. All of the supposed Super Bowl contenders are either 1-1 and 0-2. Nobody's going undefeated. We have a young team and it's realistic to get high's and low's from younger players. Brady had a bad half-day at the office with a lot of missed throws and miscommunication with Welker and Moss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Hopefully you'll luck out and they're all banned.

Pats are gonna Destroy the Bills this week dude. I was watching some of the game yesterday and they looked awful.Yes, Worse than us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: I am a man of my word:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully you'll luck out and they're all banned. Pats are gonna Destroy the Bills this week dude. I was watching some of the game yesterday and they looked awful.Yes, Worse than us.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]The Patriots wont beat the Bills because they only beat themselves. The defense is what I said it was in off season, not ready and too many holes. Brady is too predictable and now favors Moss, the play calling is high school level predictable, even the cheerleaders are sick of it.
    Get out your hanging ropes, cuz next week they are 1 and 2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

way to man up Tas, not to many like you here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Edelman was only in on 10 plays esterday so obviously they were easing him back in.

Moss was in on 50 of the plays while Welker only 30+. Thats just disturbing when a guy has a career day against a team and they dont go to that guy even though he is showing easy success in getting open. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

its one game...in which we did not win nor play very well...on the other hand...the other team got all ther breaks they needed(penalties and turnovers by us)...played their best and their qb played out his *ss

nothing has changed... check back in at end of season...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

Id rather lose this one now, this early in the season, than drop the Dec. 6th monday nighter to them at home, when it may be a potential playoff-determining game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Killa-How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North?!

I'm pretty sure that I have been banned -Let me know if you see this- I have just so much to add to this conversation.LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to I am a man of my word:
    [QUOTE]Well the Pats got beat yesterday. They looked great in the 1st half but made no adjustments in the second half and Welker went missing. But no excuses or explanations from me on this one, I said if we lost I would come on here and face the music from the likes of Whodat and Phatrex and Leon and all those guys so here it is. I was wrong, I thought the Pats would be able to win this won, I never thought we would blow the Jets out but I did think we would win but I was wrong and although everything i had to say leading up to this game is still true in my eyes Sanchez and the Jets did out play Brady and the Pats so enjoy it while it lasts Jets fans. So like I said I would be here the day after win or lose so if you must rub my face in sh*t go right ahead jets fans cause you earned it this week as much as I hate to say it so enjoy it. I am going to the Bills game this week so lets hope I at least get to see us blow them out to make me feel better.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]...I am not interested in rubbing your face in it, although if it was Rusty Trombone it would be another story.... I am extremely happy about the outcome but as the game started it looked as if it was gonna be a laugher, for the Patriots. Gotta give credit to the Jets on both sides but as with many here, the change in strategy on the Patriot O is truly puzzling. They were moving at will. As for the Bills I would say not to worry. As for my team and the Phins, it will be another stress test as the jets have not done well against them lately

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Rip... you the entire Pats nation and all the Pats haters are puzzled at the Pats O strategy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully you'll luck out and they're all banned. Pats are gonna Destroy the Bills this week dude. I was watching some of the game yesterday and they looked awful.Yes, Worse than us.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Funny, thats what everyone was saying about the Jets after week 1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

not to many like you here

Now theres one that may have multiple meanings  lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yep - congrats to the Jets, and for that matter to the Colts. Last week I gave all those who said Peyton played great a hard time because he threw it 60 times and has the ability to call different plays. This week I thought Peyton played perfect, run/pass combo perfect and the Colts looked like a championship contender. As for the Jets, I thought a lot of folks here were underestimating them, but even I wasn't sure about Sanchez. If Sanchez is going to play like that the Jets are going to be in it to win it this season. 

As for the Pats our offense needs to score 30 points a game for us to make the playoffs. We looked very far from that and our second half ineptitude was shocking. Fortunately I think some of those problems are correctable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Id rather lose this one now, this early in the season, than drop the Dec. 6th monday nighter to them at home, when it may be a potential playoff-determining game.
    Posted by reegz04[/QUOTE]

They are all play-off-determining games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Plain and simple,Brady sucked in the 2nd half...Locking in on Moss was only part of the problem. His deep balls were off and have been since the pre season.Only an incredible catch by Moss for the TD saved Brady's stat line.The game could have been sealed in the second half when Gronkoski had his man beat on single coverage deep down the middle( a much smaller DB at that,See Braylon Edward/Darius Butler,)and Brady grossly under threw him causing the DB to play catch up and break up the pass.
    This is something that bothered me slightly in the pre season but could become a major problem if it persists.Other than that,the D looked decent in spurts and inexperiened(as expected) for the rest of the game.Good win by the Jets on their home turf.Personally I think THIS was their Super Bowl and with the exception of Mr Ellis collasping all pockets,their D isnt that great.Long season people.Lets get to 2 and 1 next week!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Plain and simple,Brady sucked in the 2nd half...Locking in on Moss was only part of the problem. His deep balls were off and have been since the pre season.Only an incredible catch by Moss for the TD saved Brady's stat line.The game could have been sealed in the second half when Gronkoski had his man beat on single coverage deep down the middle( a much smaller DB at that,See Braylon Edward/Darius Butler,)and Brady grossly under threw him causing the DB to play catch up and break up the pass. This is something that bothered me slightly in the pre season but could become a major problem if it persists.Other than that,the D looked decent in spurts and inexperiened(as expected) for the rest of the game.Good win by the Jets on their home turf.Personally I think THIS was their Super Bowl and with the exception of Mr Ellis collasping all pockets,their D isnt that great.Long season people.Lets get to 2 and 1 next week!
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

@MOJO: Jets defense is that great.  ranked number 1 last year and we improved by dumping lito shepard and kerry rhodes and picking up cro, poole, and jason taylor.  we also drafted a cb in the first round but he is a rookie and I expect eratic play from him this year.
    @killa: I posted around 4 times on your posts that day that I got banned and didnt realize it.  got get you some crow on my thread : P

@rosecoloredglasses:  We will be a better team come time for our trip to foxborough.  Holmes+healthy revis/pace+better LG play=another jets win.  By that time I dont expect there to be much of you left on this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I guess the Jets are the SB champs off of this one game?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

contenders baby!!!!  Like I always said we were.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the Jets are the SB champs off of this one game?!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    AGSBILL, go change your socks, they smell bad

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Did General George S. Patton azz slap and congratulate the Japs after kicking our butt at Pearl Harbor?  Man up wuss bags, this is war.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

What happened to these boards? One loss and the season is over.

The NFL is full of parity. Teams that looked awesome in week one looked terrible in week two. Kansas City and Tampa Bay are undefeated. Dallas and Minnesota are winless. It's going to take some time to sort out the pretenders from the contenders.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts