I am a very nice skinny person

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: I am a very nice skinny person

this isn't eHarmony/Plenty of fish

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Im about 480 pounds of sexy jello who drives a customized bmw to fit My rear end. Wanna meet?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Sod, If and when you find that person with a BMW....Do'ya mind askin' them in turn (or in a moment of heated passion), if they either Have, or might know of some friends that have: A skinny 20 year old daughter...with a BMW, who comes from serious money, but actually hates that aspect of her upbringing? Also, her non-pretentions and non-superficial or shallow attitudes carry over to her very humble persona while on the A-List Model runway platorm she struts on daily, as well as her ideas on relationships, wherein she offers doglike loyalty at all times, and backs her guy at all costs.  Oh, she should be a natural brunette too, and I don't neccessarily NEED it, but it would help if she also ran track, and has that godlike tailored track-star body (but I will "settle" for just the model body, without the past track part on her resume as well).

...I haven't found one of these.  They're probably all around, and I'm just not looking hard enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I wish I could set fire to rain.  I'd make it rain like crazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to "Re: I am a very nice skinny person":
    In Response to Re: I am a very nice skinny person : hONEY HOW CAN I SAY NO? Posted by sod11
    You could smack my a$$ and ride the wave allllllll the way to the bmw Keys :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: I am a very nice skinny person:
    Sod , If and when you find that person with a BMW....Do'ya mind askin' them in turn (or in a moment of heated passion), if they either Have, or might know of some friends that have: A skinny 20 year old daughter...with a BMW, who comes from serious money, but actually hates that aspect of her upbringing? Also, her non-pretentions and non-superficial or shallow attitudes carry over to her very humble persona while on the A-List Model runway platorm she struts on daily, as well as her ideas on relationships, wherein she offers doglike loyalty at all times, and backs her guy at all costs.  Oh, she should be a natural brunette too, and I don't neccessarily NEED it, but it would help if she also ran track, and has that godlike tailored track-star body (but I will "settle" for just the model body, without the past track part on her resume as well). ...I haven't found one of these.  They're probably all around, and I'm just not looking hard enough.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Not sure if this will help you out, lots of gals looking for ???

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I am a very nice skinny person : Not sure if this will help you out, lots of gals looking for ??? http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111

Wow...  'Cause actually, thanx man (it's as good as saved already on the Fav's Menu).  See, I will settle for nothing less than absolute, certified, fight-to-the-death=Loyalty.  Unless it turns on me, that is....  Buuut, I'm willin' ta take that gamble: "If you Play with fire- it might be the only way you'll have heat," -That's what Mom always said.  She's in prison for arson though... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ah-up, took a quick look.  The 24 year old bracket had a couple nice ones...  Still, Thanx but No thanks...jesus, they ain't skimpin' out on any US Prison cafeteria budgets, are they?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

How about Cromartie?  He's always available for one more, and he's a 4 hour drive away.  He's nice for a while...

Bob Kraft is on the market these days.  You didn't mention your age preference.

Or your gender preference.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I am a very nice skinny person : wOW one said she has no bad habits,well if I was doing 10 years I would probably not come to that conclusion.Yeah you would think they would be hotter or something.Hell if I was doing 20 years I guess I would need a penpal to help me escape or money for canteen.
    Posted by sod11

Yea, chances are that it's at least a tiny bit easier curbing your bad habit to break into cars, so you can h0ck the radios to fuel your cr#ck addiction...behind bars (verses "not behind bars").

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

_Also (and likewise), it would be easier breaking that grand theft auto "bad habit", while in the Ocean (verses being on land).  "Becoming a Better Person"=Very relative.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

You can probably find one that stole a BMW at some point too, its a win-win...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

post it note from Bambino....

and here is Another reason why BB is only an average GM!

(don't try to read anything into what I am saying... I say it straight. NO spin. Just take this statement at face value. This IS yet ANOTHER reason why BB is only an average GM.. got it now? OK? We clear on this? Do you know some other sort of danger? You're damn straight I ordered the code RED!)

so.. lets not have any more talk about this.. OK?

... thank you... thank you.....

... thank you....   the Bambino

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Sections
Shortcuts