I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach

After blowing a two score lead with minutes to go, handling extremely poor clock management and time outs for the second week on top of silly drive continuing penalties and a kicker getting "Iced" again. A picture says it all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach

In Response to I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach:
    [QUOTE]After blowing a two score lead with minutes to go, handling extremely poor clock management and time outs for the second week on top of silly drive continuing penalties and a kicker getting "Iced" again. A picture says it all!  
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

God must hate the Cowboys. LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach : God must hate the Cowboys. LOL
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Jerry built his shrine to himself and now he is getting to enjoy it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballfan99. Show bballfan99's posts

The giants do it in the 4th... again and agian manning is great! we have seen this movie this year on us,,,, The cowboys need a head coach like the Vikings too. "Frezing the kicker"... it works but not a fan of it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

They don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach : God must hate the Cowboys. LOL
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

He does.  He now loves the Broncos.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Oh well. They are screwed anyway losing Demarco Murray for the year...and then of course they have Romo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Jason Garrett is gonna get a pink slip for sure, and the kicker won't be far behind!  You can't really blame this loss on Romo either.  He didn't win it for them, but he didn't lose it either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Jason Garrett is gonna get a pink slip for sure, and the kicker won't be far behind!  You can't really blame this loss on Romo either.  He didn't win it for them, but he didn't lose it either.
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

Romo, not my favorite guy, played well last night. Eli is the guy to be afraid of this year, never out of it, almost beat the Pac

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Well, if Romo hits a wide open Austin for that last first down the game is over.  Still had a makable FG to tie it, so I don't put this loss too much on Garrett, now the AZ game, that is another story.

Seems like the Giants are on TV every week, Pats game, Sunday night Philly, Monday night Saints, Packers game, last night, so having seen them a bunch I feel I can say that defense has ISSUES!  They give up more big plays than anyone.  Last night they score to go ahead with like 45 seconds left and that was too much time, just like the week before where 55 seconds was too much for Rodgers.  Just ridiculous.

Eli really is clutch this year.  Manningham drops the TD and Eli gets them in the endzone a few plays later, he seems to be in total control.  He did get away with what shoulda been a pick 6 early, so bad Eli is still there sometimes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if Romo hits a wide open Austin for that last first down the game is over.  Still had a makable FG to tie it, so I don't put this loss too much on Garrett, now the AZ game, that is another story. Seems like the Giants are on TV every week, Pats game, Sunday night Philly, Monday night Saints, Packers game, last night, so having seen them a bunch I feel I can say that defense has ISSUES!  They give up more big plays than anyone.  Last night they score to go ahead with like 45 seconds left and that was too much time, just like the week before where 55 seconds was too much for Rodgers.  Just ridiculous. Eli really is clutch this year.  Manningham drops the TD and Eli gets them in the endzone a few plays later, he seems to be in total control.  He did get away with what shoulda been a pick 6 early, so bad Eli is still there sometimes.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

I put all this on Garrett, sloppy play goes to the coach. More important, I think Jerry puts it on Garrett

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am amazed the Cowboys still have a head coach : I put all this on Garrett, sloppy play goes to the coach. More important, I think Jerry puts it on Garrett
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I didn't necessarily think the Cowboys played that "sloppy".  They were up 12, NY drove and scored and then if Dallas gets 1 first down they win but Romo misses a wide open Austin.  I'm not putting a bad Romo throw on the coach.

Garrett lost the AZ game, no doubt but unless I'm missing something, I don't see any big coacing gaffe's by him last night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Jason Garrett is gonna get a pink slip for sure, and the kicker won't be far behind!  You can't really blame this loss on Romo either.  He didn't win it for them, but he didn't lose it either.
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you should blame the kicker. The line isn't supposed to let guys get up in the air like that. And if any of the coaching staff should be blamed shouldn't it be defensive genius Ryan?

Sections
Shortcuts