I AM CONFIDENT!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: I AM CONFIDENT!!

Flacco will be wearing a brace with a sore knee..........Patriots need to make him MOVE!!!!

if they don't apply pressure on him...they will lose.

best chance they have of winning too will be to keep Ravens O on sidelines....same MO they would use with Manning......Brady and the O can get more touches and sustain long drives...they could pull away.

Pats 31- Ravens 21

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Our defense has played poorly against Joe Flacco, making him look like Roger Staubach, and not sure our secondary is healthy enough. Nor our offensive line. 

That said I'm taking the Pats, 24-20. 

But as for this:

"This game if we lose will be our season imo" 

Not if the Bengals and Dolphins also lose, which is certainly possible.

No I didnt mean it that way. Sure we could still make it but would you feel good about their chances if they blow another oppty to win the division and need to beat buffalo to make the playoffs. Much better scenario to win sunday and be able to rest key players vs Buffalo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to croc's comment:

I am confident this game will prove to be inconsequential. 

Indy plays at KC this week - Likely outcome  Indy loss.  Pats play Buffalo at home next week - Likely outcome Pats win vs a team that has NEVER won in Guillette and hasn't won in F'bro this millenia.  Next week Ravens play Cinci.  If the Ravens win this week they will be smelling blood and that's bad for Cinci.  If Ravens lose they go packing with their tails between their legs and it doesn't matter what Cinci does.  Either way Pats are likely #2 seed and most probably don't see the Ravens again this season.

Could very well be, but just like in 2009, if we are gonna get smoked at home in the playoffs, I would rather us not even make it. basically if they dont show well on sunday vs the team that knocked out us last year literally and figuratively than why do we believe they can beat the better teams of the afc? Lets face it Bmore is not really a good team but they get UP for games vs us plus they are playing for their season. I expect a Rabid , hungry team to make a statement and if not I wont feel good about winning it all and thats my goal every year for this team, injuries or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

The main fact is Denver's offense helps their D.  Ours does not. Get it?

When did Denver's offense not move the ball or score for entire halves this year or turn it over in their zone all the time?  It doesn't happen, at least not with regularity, like with ours.  

The fact is, our offense has reduced the turnovers in the last 2 games, but the ball control/field position situations have been brutal in its place.

I know what I see when I watch Denver's pitiful D and they haven't been decimated by injuries like we have either.

Pats D>Denver D

Miami's best starting field position was their own 40, and 7 of their 11 drives started from their own 20 or worse.  New England's offense had ONE 3-and-out and only TWO drives that gained fewer than 15 yards.  Four out of their 10 drives were for a double digit number of plays.

Cleveland's best starting field position was their own 44, and 10 of their 12 drives started from their own 30 or worse.  New England's offense had ONE 3-and-out and eight out of their 15 drives went for 40 yards or more.

The Houston game saw a bad start, with 3 of Houston's starting drives beginning between their own 40 and midfield, and 1 at the Pats' 31.  Their other 7 (including the final 6 of the game) started at their own 20 or worse.  The Pats offense had only TWO 3-and-outs (including one with 22 seconds left in the game) and every single one of their 9 other drives gained at least 25 yards.

There are very similar stats for every other game this season.  Basically, if your eyes are telling you that the Pats offense is inept, is not doing its part in controlling time-of-possession, and is consistently putting the defense in a bad position... you should see an optometrist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Ravens did not score a touchdown last week.  6 field goals!

Outplayed by Detroit but they still won.  I don't see that happening again.

Pats by 14

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

Pats by 14

Wow, was I off.  But....who was closer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Pats by 14

You know youre Patriots

Wow, was I off.  But....who was closer?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I am incontinent, impotent, indolent, insolent, redolent, malcontent, belligerent, decadent, and generally inconsiderate,flatulent, petulant, but I'm happy the Pats sqeaked one out today over the dirty rotten Ravensand their flacid Flacco

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

BUMP!

Im glad I had that Ephinany on thursday night. By time Sunday came I really believed we could pop this game open and we did. Great Confidence Builder. Heard BB took em on a field trip to a movie and it brought the team together. BB always pushing the right buttons. BB used zone to defeat the ravens penchant for deep passing. We ignored the checkdowns, flooded the deep zones and Flacco was too dumb to adjust. LAst time this year fans were saying Flacco was better than Brady. ...lol

Well now we know....I told you all Flacco would fail to carry his team once they paid him. He has more pics than TDs this year. Time to adjust those rankings again... We COMING!!!

Tavon Wilson Sighting..Good to see he is still alive. Devin,,,good game, but get in the jugs. Catch with your hands, watch some film of Ed Reed. GREAT JOB by O line and Mankins in particular. I thought they played the best game of the year. Bodes well for the stretch run!

Hope Vareen is ok...Blount/Vareen = A.Smith/Faulk....dont say I didnt tell you! Ridely running hard...Eds is gonna end up with more catches than Wes....smh. What a Season!

I told you all back in August! ADVERSITY BREEDS CHARACTER!!!

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts