I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

He is everywhere. Can’t help but wonder what he looks like? Undecided

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

You didn't know that his avatar is actually his own picture?  He keeps his neighbors up at night walking down the street shouting "I'm the King and nobody beats me!!!!"

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
    No offense, but I am hetero.   Appreciate the interest, but there isn't any on this side. Enjoy your day.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Buzz Lightyear is gay?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

MVP Killa, The heading is very clear - why did you click on it?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : Let me get this straight: You're curious what I look like, but not a Jets or Indy troll, unemployed, likely in their 40s, never having kissed a girl, living in mommy's basement and spending their days jealous of the Pats? Is this correct? I don't know too many business development people without social skills, who are ugly, don't produce or have their own office, do you? Your thread might make sense if I was unemployed, trolled Jets and Colts sites, or some loser who never graduated high school like a Phat Rex/McCheaters type or the insurance salesman tool in Underpants. Do the math, kid. When do you think the last time was Phat Rex or Underpants actually went on a vacation, left home for any reason other than more junk food and Fresca, and did something for entertainment other than troll here? I question any Pats fan who supports trolls. Robbie Evans aka UD6 sure looks like a tool to me. 

You know you have struck a nerve with Rusty when he pulls out the "I have my own office" line.  That's Rusty pulling out the big guns..... LOL you go Rusty!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : American Idol is a very highly rated show.  What is your point? I don't watch cartoons unless it has some variation of adult content.  Never saw the animated movie, Toy Story. I just thought it was funny Panties knew the character's name.

You got kids?  Toy Story is a great adult kid movie.  Not quite Shrek, but not bad at all.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Dear McCheaters/Patsman3, It's not really a nerve whatsoever.  It's just the truth. I am just chuckling at the loserdom of people like yourself, when I look around my office or hop on a plane to my next destination next week to get new business as the commssions roll in. I am my own boss and answer to the Director/VP. No problems here.  Just  bustling industry with some great opportunities. I don't see too many companies having uneducated bd people like me repping them in front of of directors of entire divisions, do you?  Didn't think so. I am basically dealing with dopey 40 year old losers like yourself who are unemployed and have no life, creating characters on a board. Or iif you had a job, it would be busy work or at a 7-11 with no access to a laptop. So, it's just comical to me. This is what you do, "Patsman3". You create board names as a Jets tool. So, really, you're a loser.  A Jets fan and a loser.

Your a legend in your own mind Rusty....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : I am disturbed that you know who Buzz Lightyear is and his sexual preference.  Is that a character on a show you watch with your Dungeons and Dragons group on Friday nights? bawhaha

A lack of comprehension where you are concerned rears its ugly head again Rusty. 

Yes I do know who Buzz Lightyear is.  I am a father.  I am assuming by your response that you are not.  Further you apparently know very little about pop culture. 

As for his sexual preference, this is where you've run afoul yet again.  Since you've demonstrated that you don't understand, I'll explain. 

If you read again the post to which you responded you will note the punctuation at the end of the sentence.  That funky thing is called a question mark which identifies the sentence as a question.  

you inferred (as far as I could tell) that the character in the picture was gay, because you said you were hetero and not interested.  I simply responded by asking if that were, in fact, true.  You seemed to know based on your statement.   

Color me not surprised that, in fact, not only can't you read or comprehend well, you also make things up for reasons unbeknownst to us all.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : More successful than you, sure. That I can tell. No legend, however.  I just think it's HIGHLARIOUS a Jets troll like yourself, so insecure of your own life through the failures of a sports team for the last 42 years, would go through these lengths to create differing board names to literally pose a Pats fan. That's your only entertainment.  You're Jeffrey Dahmer but you don't know it yet. lmao

Why don't you come over for dinner and test that theory out....Innocent

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

King, love your posts for the most part but come on, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN TOY STORY?!? Any Pixar movies?

Buzz Lightyear is the Tom Brady of animated characters.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Who knows, but I have a feeling his typing fingers must look something like Andre Carter's biceps. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Pretty sure the hetero comment was in response to the OP asking what Rusty looks like, Dogg. It would appear you are the one having trouble comprehending Cool

All 3 Toy Story movies were pretty good and I think all of them are high on the list of top grossing films or most popular films or something like that

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts