I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
    In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : Actually more like Shawn Crable's stilts. heh
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Speed over power . . . Wink

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I see this with football knowledge

LOL-just screwing with ya Griz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How has noone posted this yet? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? Not messing with the cappyz anymore.
    Posted by UD6

I'll let it slide this time, Dogg, but don't let it happen again! Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I love these threads, in moderation of course.
    I now know mvp is a stoner, great peice of insight... (me too, no worries)  And that some folks, regardless of how successful, have WAY too much time on their hands!  I wish I could have to time to post every half hour.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

+1 Dude

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I dont get it  people agiasnt drugs but say they are stoners lol great stuff dont get it  but funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

That's because pot isn't a drug, it's a mothereffing miracle sent down from heaven by the lord almighty himself, got it?!

.In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
    I dont get it  people agiasnt drugs but say they are stoners lol great stuff dont get it  but funny.
    Posted by lippa

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He is BB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Posted by lippa

I'm guessing you're talking about PEDs because other drugs are never discussed here. You're not comparing steroids to weed man, come on really?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

everytime I see Rusty's comments, I think of this kid in 16 candles...Not sure why but this is definitely him!

go pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

everytime I see Rusty's comments, I think of this kid in 16 candles...Not sure why but this is definitely him! go pats!
    Posted by NOISE

Love the head gear!  Do orthodontist still use them? LOL

He was also in Breakfast Club

Image Detail

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : I'll let it slide this time, Dogg, but don't let it happen again! 
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

YES SIR, CAPPYZ, SIR

i'll head back to my corner now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

everytime I see Rusty's comments, I think of this kid in 16 candles...Not sure why but this is definitely him! go pats!
    Posted by NOISE

gotta love the headgear.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Isn't it puzzling that someone would want to be known as Russ Griswold?  Better yet, after getting banned chooses to be the Burger King character? 

What's next - Long Duck Don g or Mayor McCheese?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I have never seen grown men obsess so much over another grown man, pure creep factor.  Guess what, these vendetta threads are about as fun as slitting your wrists or getting dental work without novocaine.  I love internet one upsmanship.  You're arguing with guys you'll never interact with in your lives, except maybe here.  Just think of that next time you have to call someone out on an internet forum, especially as a fan from another team.  Take stock of your life if you consider this enetertainment.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I just thought I would say, JintsFan and UD6 are both trolls.  They are the ultimate kind of loser, one who hangs around one teams site and say they like another team.  Wow, how pathetic.  I don't care what Rusty/King looks like.  I don't even like him, he's like a yip yip poodle to me.  BUT at least, he belongs here. You two are so completely sad trying to prove some point and get credit, when you shouldn't even BE here if you weren't sad lonely losers to begin with.  Go to www.indystar.com and wherever swamp dwelling inbred Giant fans go, enjoy your team.  You wont have to put up with me in either place, BECAUSE IM A PATRIOT FAN.  I don't go to other team sites.  You pathetic dirtbags.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Agreed. Get rid of McCheaters, Underpants and Patsman3 once and for all. All they do is spam the boards.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

you forgot phat rex and me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : I bet I make much more money than you and all I have a Masters. multiple businesses and answer to no one but moi. not only do the faithful trolls dislike you, but your own pats board members get to rip on you. thanks for self describing yourself to all. insecure loser that you are. go hide under mommy's apron not her dress and stop trying to impress. one being impresses me, and He walked on water. suppose you can do that also. I remember how your yap was shut last year and you just disappeared like qball. your reason for hating on the jets. bawaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by Bralon

Oh, look, it's another turdball!  What do you have a Masters in?  And where did you get it?  You talk about others trying to impress, but you HAD to drop that in, didn't you?  Funny but it wasn't in English, for sure.  I know LOTS of fairly stupid people with degrees, now I know one more!  Don't even know how to spell the name of the receiver you don't even have on your team, or what?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Didn't I already read this thread?

...at least 4 different times?

McCheaters, Riding, all the other quarellers...I've decided you're actually all just the same person with a multiple personality/split personality disorder and a lot of self-loathing.

Personally, I hope the "riding" persona wins out, he adds the most to the forum.

As for Buzz Lightyear, you wouldn't be talking so much trash if he had his laser pointed in your face!

Sully could kick his a s s though.

And as far as D&D...really? We're still there? Geeks play RPG board games, nerds use computers and soccer moms drive minivans. Then the 90s ended.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey NYPAT,(oxymoron)-I for one appreciate what Ridewiththeking brings to these boards! His threads are informative, intelliget and enjoyabl. You might want to try and write one every so often.Man it's real easy to judge!                  In Response to I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
      He is everywhere. Can’t help but wonder what he looks like?
    Posted by NYPat

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

And why are you on this message board?  Go away please-you hurt my ears!!      In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
    In Response to I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : fat and bald
    Posted by JintsFan

Sections
Shortcuts