I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?

In Response to Re: I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like?:
    [QUOTE]I have never seen grown men obsess so much over another grown man, pure creep factor.  Guess what, these vendetta threads are about as fun as slitting your wrists or getting dental work without novocaine.  I love internet one upsmanship.  You're arguing with guys you'll never interact with in your lives, except maybe here.  Just think of that next time you have to call someone out on an internet forum, especially as a fan from another team.  Take stock of your life if you consider this enetertainment.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]-

+1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]You didn't know that his avatar is actually his own picture?
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]
    Me too.

Neither Buzz Lightyear nor Bert and Ernie have a sexual preference.  They all think out of a little kid's world-view, and little kids think little or nothing about eros.  That's what only grownups do, and mush seems to be a bit yucky.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i think hes a little olde rnow though

www.bprmedia.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rustygriswold.jpg" alt="" width="449" height="247" />

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

sorry that one didnt take here he is...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Who CARES, I find that the post between him and McCheaters to be so childish it really has become quite annoying. I still don't know why McCheater finds the need to post on the BG boards in the first place. I live in NYC and do not post on the NY sports teams blogs about their teams. I have better things to do than to argue with a Jets or Giants fan. Everyone in my neighborhood knows I'm a PATS  and Red Sox's fan (all Boston Teams) no problems, we respect one another like adults. I grew up in MA and am proud of it!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I am curious; I wonder what Rusty really looks like? : fat and bald
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

"ELI 1 TOM 0"
     To my knowledge, I thought Tom has three rings. And you can credit that win to our turnstyle O-line and the Gi Aints D-line!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

While I think the beginning of this thread was very funny, I hate when people get on the boards and start claiming to be better than others.  "I have this degree", "I do this for a job", "I make this amount of money" blah, blah, blah.  For 1, you're probably making the sh1t up.  For 2, there is no way to prove it.  And for 3, I don't think it matters, nor does anyone care.  I don't care if you are a millionaire or on welfare, all I care about is your opinion on whatever topic the thread may be about.  Hell, I don't even care if you are a fan of another sports team.  I go on the boards of other sports teams and comment.  Doesn't make me less of a person because as a Patriots fan, I like harrassing Eagles fans.  I just think it makes the other fans look dumber because they choose to "argue" with me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

You really want to know what Rusty looks like....just look at this avatar!

Now get of his case ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbptbob. Show nbptbob's posts

This is an utterly worthless thread.  The adolescent sparring is boring and riddled with insecurity.  Let's bag it and get back to football guys.  Jeeez!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]While I think the beginning of this thread was very funny, I hate when people get on the boards and start claiming to be better than others.  "I have this degree", "I do this for a job", "I make this amount of money" blah, blah, blah.  For 1, you're probably making the sh1t up.  For 2, there is no way to prove it.  And for 3, I don't think it matters, nor does anyone care.  I don't care if you are a millionaire or on welfare, all I care about is your opinion on whatever topic the thread may be about.  Hell, I don't even care if you are a fan of another sports team.  I go on the boards of other sports teams and comment.  Doesn't make me less of a person because as a Patriots fan, I like harrassing Eagles fans.  I just think it makes the other fans look dumber because they choose to "argue" with me.
    Posted by N2thaIzzo[/QUOTE]

Roxbury, MA 02119!

11. This post has been removed.