I AM HOMER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

I AM HOMER

as far as im concerned, i believe the patriots will win the superbowl until they are officially knocked out of the tournament.  whos with me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: I AM HOMER

"D'oh!"

I guess I'm a Homer, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Patriots have just as good a chance as any one else!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I am Spartacus but I am also Homer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

I am a Homer all the way. Lets go Patriots!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Of course the Pats are going to win the Super Bowl.

Now, could you repeat the part where you said all the stuff about the . . .   ummm . . .    things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I had my doubts I'll be honest but watching the game yesterday and looking at the rest of the league I believe this team can play with any team and can go into indy or san diego and take a win from either of those teams.

GO PATRIOTS!

Ryan get ready to kiss another ring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

this isnt me over reacting to the JAX game.  if you are truly inclined you can go back into the forums and i said this after the lackluster panther game.  i have faith in this team to beat anybody.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I still need to see them beat a good team on the road before I can say that.  That is why I said yesterday that they need to go to Houston and try to win next week.  Brady made the same remarks today.  Had they played a few games in a row like this I'd be thinking SB all the way.  

I'm optimistic, but just want to see if they have resolved their inconsistencies next week in Houston.  One thing we can all agree on.  If they play like they did yesterday in the playoffs we really do have a good chance at winning it all.

Sections
Shortcuts