I am so dam disgusted with this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I am so dam disgusted with this team

never in the years watching them have i felt like this before. letting wilson do what he did is just embarassing. I can't believe that this team thinks it can compete. really patriots you ,make me sick to my stomach  and brady 's after the game??!!?? does he sound like he cares//

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: I am so dam disgusted with this team

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

never in the years watching them have i felt like this before. letting wilson do what he did is just embarassing. I can't believe that this team thinks it can compete. really patriots you ,make me sick to my stomach  and brady 's after the game??!!?? does he sound like he cares//

he got his 388 yards... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

So, Gamer. Brady's coming down a few notches on your go-to list. Does this move Old Hoggie up a few notches ?

lol - I still luv ya !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

he got his 388 yards... 

Bieber gets 388. We get an "L". Nolo contendre, Patronizer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

jintsfan the loser troll always shows uo when the patriots lose.  Hides when the patriots win.  Hides when the Giants lose.

jintsfan:  A complete tool that has no friends; everyone hates him and he eats his own dandruff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

you could always come over to our side...u date giants fans?  :  )

shut the f u ck up a s s hole

very ladylike...

as always jints...

Picture

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

you could always come over to our side...u date giants fans?  :  )

shut the f u ck up a s s hole

very ladylike...

Just like you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I am disgusted with this team too. Going back to the last SB. THey play like they are afraid to lose. THey play scared rabbit football. Tom Brady chokes again and again in clutch moments costing points and games. So does the O line. So does the D.The coaches seem to coach like fertilizer. The secondary coach aught to be given the job of cleaning the latrine... blindfolded.

I expect them to be better by late in the year. I expect them to win the division. I expect them to have some good games. But who they are right now is just plain bad. If they were a bad team playing like this that would be one thing but they are better than this and yet they play like the sort of team I just do not like.

When will Tom Brady find his manhood again? When will the entire secondary? The coaches? The O line. Everyone?

Sometimes a team plays well enough to be responsible for winning a game, sometimes a team plays badly enough to be responsible for losing a game. THis team has lost three games and each time they lost it. THEY LOST IT. Same as the last two SBs. THEY LOST THOSE GAMES.

Having an opponent rise to the occasion is one thing. Choking game after game is another. So far this is a team that chokes.

They have a long way to go. THis is not even half way through the year. THey could became of team of character. As of tonight they are a team with no character.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I left to go out ...up 20-10 4qrt..come back to a loss. Shameful..glad I missed it

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I just find it hard to believe you can spend 13 out of 17 first and second round picks on defense and have to behold something this grotesque.

As I have said. BB needs help in the front office. He is great at coaching up a team, but his drafting is spotty as hell.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Babe, I do not think it is as much about talent as about how that talent is coached and how it plays. This secondary is being coached horribly. Chung, Arrington, McCourty are better physically than this. But they are playing like fertilizer. I think better coaching would help.

Consider Brady... he still has top level talent but he has choked so much in the last 4 loses (going back to the SB) that it is rediculous. I am NOT saying he is responsible for the loses... those are team loses.. and our O is clearly a top O while the D is only decent against the run, horrible against the pass. But the point is that Brady himself is an example of someone playing under they potential. Yes he is making plays and yards. But he is choking way too much at critical points.

So what I am saying is this team and its players and coaches need to find character. They need to learn or in some cases rememebr what it is like to take over a game and put it away. Instead they play like scared rabbits.

It is not drafting a player that is needed. It is character. THis team, including Tom Brady, is playing like losers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The worst part, with this secondary it won't get much better.

Sections
Shortcuts