I apologize for my bad behavior.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: I apologize for my bad behavior.

I say this nicey nice stuff is boring.  Besides, it's Thanksgiving.  If you can't engage in senseless arguments that have no logic, purpose or end now, when can you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I am sorry for coming here.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: I apologize for my bad behavior.:
    [QUOTE]I say this nicey nice stuff is boring.  Besides, it's Thanksgiving.  If you can't engage in senseless arguments that have no logic, purpose or end now, when can you?  
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

I thought that's what families were for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I apologize for my bad behavior. : DS, it's just a message board. Don't take it so seriously. We're just roughing up an overzealous ego here and there about football talk. Calling somebody stoopid on a sports board isn't a hate crime. But I forgive you, you naughty boy.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

exactly ! it's a message board. Also do we really need to apologize here ? This is not real life you know.
    Once some of you get to know each other it's cool to have respect for one another.
    Although some of the back and forth with Rusty/King and UD6 can be very funny and then Rocky will tell them shut up.  LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize for my bad behavior. : exactly ! it's a message board. Also do we really need to apologize here ? This is not real life you know. Once some of you get to know each other it's cool to have respect for one another. Although some of the back and forth with Rusty/King and UD6 can be very funny and then Rocky will tell them shut up.  LOL
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the point wasn't that YOU weren't enjoying it, the point was I wasn't enjoying it.  See?  I got sucked into the hate zone, and that just isn't me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize for my bad behavior. : exactly ! it's a message board. Also do we really need to apologize here ? This is not real life you know. Once some of you get to know each other it's cool to have respect for one another. Although some of the back and forth with Rusty/King and UD6 can be very funny and then Rocky will tell them shut up.  LOL
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Somes time I don't think before I write.........I have to be careful of my sarcasm

But that dialog with Underdooooog, made me laugh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I apologize for your bad behavior too.. shame shame. you tell your wife or GF to spank you right now!