I apologize...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: I apologize...

Geez, Patsfan, I feel like I'm in a Dickens' story  . . . 

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to you!  Of course, we forgive and forget .  .  . especially once we open the wine . . . 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

oooooorrrrrrrrrr when someone wants to play GM... play a long and add your input, or just ignore the thread instead of insulting educated proposals?

Happy Holidays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

AND YES, I want BB to go out and get Cortland Finnegan!!! So sue me!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

This is the time of year for it. We all need to realize how lucky we are. forgive an forget!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]to everyone I called a moron or insulted this past year.  I hope you forgive me. Merry Crimble to you and yours.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

OK, in the spirit of the season, I'll let it go by.  I tried to tell you back then that all you had to say was "Did you forget 1976?" when I mentioned pre-1986, and it would have served the same purpose as you calling me Moron.  A little human decency and civility goes a long way.  There is no need to insult others on this board -- or anywhere for that matter -- except in very exceptional cases.

Just remember the answer to the question "What are erasers made for?".  People make mistakes.  That doesn't mean they are a moron.

Now, for the record, I hold a Masters in Mechanical Engineering, worked up to Program Manager during my 20 years at it, and I walked away (just needing a thesis) from a PhD in Physics because i changed fields into Software where I have made quite a nice living for the past thirty years -- and still putting in 40 hours a week at age 70. 

That is who I am.  That is why when I saw you continued to be excessively rude and insulting, I just put you on my ignore list (you were the only one there).  I waited for others to respond in this thread to see whether this was really an apology, so now I have removed you from the list.

------
    Loyal Pats fan (through all the dismal years) since 1967 when I moved to Natick with my family.  I still watch every game even though I live in Florida now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : I'd like the move for Safety, no doubt. Be a GREAT fit. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Move him to safety.. free S???? Hmmmmm... but he is a cover corner and we could really use that too... but I like your thinking on that.  He is only 26 so when he hits his 30's I could see that move. 

Pats should draft a safety high.. IMO-PatsFan.,...  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : OK, if you can answer me this.  Why bother speculating over what you have no control over?  And don't say it's fun.

Because that's the beauty of football, and being a "NFL" fan than just being a "Pats" fan.  I feel I do have more of a undertsanding to the game then just cheering one team, and understanding there is talent all over the NFL.  I have favortes(not on the Pats) around the league that I would love on the Pats....

So it's fun to talk football AND speculate who you would love on Pats AND why.. You know what I mean?  Because even though you don't wanna hear it... it is fun for me.. It may not be for you, but it is for me. 

I like rock and rap... my brother likes rock and hates rap... its good for me.. not for him.  ya know?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : I agree they need to draft a safety. I haven't had a chance to look at what Alabama asks from their D backfield but I believe the kid Barron is the number one rated safety. 
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Somehow-someway; imagine the next big time safety was drafted AND they sign Cortland....  Just like that our secondary improves immensely.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : No I don't know.  Personally, I'd rather speculate about things I can control.

To spectulate, is nothing more than an assumption in itself....

So why you may have more substance or control, we're both guessing here at the end of the day, right?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

This forum is nothing compared to what they had going on the Detroit News with the Big Ten forum.  They finally shut it down.  A bunch of character assigns from MSU that just couldn't over the fact that Michigan has been a better team with more national recognition even though the sparties have won the last 3.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Have you been drinking today? You seem happy for the first time ever.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : I'll remember all this the first time someone here insults me.   I still feel the same way about our system and if someone pushes me I WILL stand by my guns on how I feel our system needs to be more fair for all and it is time to drop the "free market" crap.  It only works for a few people and when the majority struggles it can bring the WHOLE system down.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that mass layoffs just lead to more mass layoffs and a never ending cycle.   

What in the world are you talking about?  How did "free market" and majority struggling get into this?  I commented earlier that I stuck with Patriots all the years that they were the Patsies and this last decade has been my reward for being loyal.  I also qualified the Patsies term as being pre-1986.  Actually it was that except for a brief period around 1976.  That was when you made the "moron" comment, and when i replied that saying "Did you forget 1976?" would have done the same job without insulting.

Now I have no idea what this last response was all about.  Also, if "A" insults you, you have a several choices:
    1 - Insult him/her back
    2 - Ignore it
    3 - Put him or her on your ignore list

What you do not have a choice to do, but you have repeatedly done, is because "A" insulted you, you then insult "B", "C", "D", etc.

Do you understand what I am talking about here as far as common decency and courtesy is concerned?

Sections
Shortcuts